Alazar

Al's 2nd EP application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Alacino https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078181281/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212 PVT Alazar

Teamspeak Name: Alazar

Playtime on the Server: 1w 1d 22h 27m (i had more but when server rolled back my PT was also rolled back.)

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:558957776

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes.

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): 
image.png?ex=661ff24e&is=660d7d4e&hm=1d1

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes.

Have you ever hosted an event before?: Yes,

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I have hosted a expedition for an AOT game, was quite cool, Was sucessfully executed and got alot of good reviews.

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Leadership, Communication, Decision making, Decisiveness and Resilience.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes.

Clone Event Plan: (Delete this if applying for Jedi)

Create an event plan for Clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event:

The event will be hosted within rishi moon, the deathwatch has appeared and want to retake one of their imprisoned men. And not peacefully.

Event Announcement for your story:

Clone Event Announcement
@Clone Event Ping
Map: Rishi Moon
Approximate Length: 25+
Event Outline: We have inside information of deathwatch agents enroute to our base! Defend it at all costs!
Join using this link: steam://connect/64.52.81.101:27015

Choice of map:

Rishi moon, this map is due to there being multiple locations for the event to go from and also keep the attainment up for each clone.

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?:
Deathwatch. I chose deathwatch because as mandolorians they are quite known as fierce people. I thought this would be a better fit also as for example if i chose spice traders, theres no loyalty in a gang like that so there wouldnt be much lore reason for spice traders to go back for a single person. however for deathwatch they are very loyal to one another and this is proven.

Additional Characters:
Prisoner

Republic's outline and execution:
"-Leading Batt will inform troops that 2 hostile ships have entered orbit and order them to Defcon 4."

"-Leading Batt will get CE to do a HS to locate the enemies, approximately 1 minute after Defcon 4 is ordered."
AFTER HS SHOWS DEATHWATCH IS AT RO
"-Leading batt orders RC, 41st to scout and give them a more detailed understanding on what is going on at RO"
"-Deathwatch LIKELY opening fire on the scouts, Leading batt orders for troops to make their way to RO, Ordering CE to do LAAT-I Transportation."
"-After deathwatch sighting from medbay Leading batt orders all troops RTB."
"-After gen goes down, leading batt orders troops to Gen room."
"-After gen room is reclaimed, Leading batt would order Defcon 4 in search of enemies."
"-If found in brig, Leading batt would note and tell troops to approach."
"-Once deathwatch escape or die, Leading batt orders Defcon 4 and A HS from CE."
"-Once HS is clear, debrief."

Event Character outline and execution:
"- The deathwatch would begin in RO, where they will stay until further notice."
"- After losing their front in RO the deathwatch will be taken into MB, Medbay. Pushing out."

"- After losing the upper floors of medbay (all but bottom) they would escape through the vents, going into gen room. and shutting it down"
"- After gen room taken, Deathwatch will appear in brig, and begin (RP) BREAKS OUT BROTHER FROM CUFFS 10%, continuing." (LAST LIFE)
"- If broken free, they would have the ability to escape through vents and flying off."
"- If not broken free, they would die."

Last question:
Anything else?: Nope!

Neutral

The event execution seems detailed and the plan overall looks decent, like that the EC's can have 2 options at the end when breaking out the prisioner
Great guy

You don't meet the playtime requirements that are requested (if you have evidence that you had 2w before roll back I'll recommend clar
The EP responsabilities question is not correct at all

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] |  | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]