Mercs_Dor AKA Jerry Seth

Dor's Jr. Developer Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?:

Jr Developer 

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)

SCP (played on and Off so total play time under a week over several months), Few hours on HLRP, CWRP - CE Rancor Instructor COL (at Highest and stepped down to LT recently) and Jedi Chief Alchemist (lasted for only 1 term due to issues with activity at the time so stepped back down to alchemist) playtime of 1mo 1w 4d 13h 34m. and been apart of CWRP for nearly 2 years

Discord Name:

Dor (mercs_dor is my discord tag)

Steam Name:

{Mercs}DoR 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM:0:1:23285241

Age when applying:

16 (17 in a week from day of posting)

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England - BST

What is your coding knowledge?: 

Python through GCSE Computer Science at school so I have a decent grasp at the basics of coding + a bit further understanding, and have been attempting to learn the likes of GLua for a while but have struggled to find things to either teach me or let me self learn efficiently.

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?:

I wish to assist with the running and development of a server I enjoy and this is one of two routes for me (the other being staff which is currently closed). If I end up developing for Werewolf I can help with the behind the scenes running of the server and ensuring that people enjoy their time with us alongside making sure everything is properly balanced.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?:

CWRP or SCP but will be flexible for others if needed

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?: 

N/A (any Dev is fine. Im closer with some like Duck but I would like to go with whatever is the best option)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I own a microphone however I communicate in whatever gets the point across better. VC is my prefered method however I will type if things are getting loud/hectic
P.S. Apologies if some of the app is a bit lacklustre, i often struggle with putting the words on paper

+1,
Dor is a cool man, has some experience and seems more than willing to learn

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

- Good person

- Willing to learn
- Has staff experience form other places 

- Activity can fluctuate

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE LT Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] | [Detainment Droid] | [SWRP Junior Developer]

Past SWRP Ranks

[Junior Medic]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif