Leo0108

Leo's 2nd Jr. Modeller Application

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play: (include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)
Clone Wars RP: Colonel; 2mo 3w 1d 14h 8m; Still very actively playing (at least 25h a week)
IRP: CO probably (don't remember exact rank); like 2-3w maybe

Discord Name:
lodeplo

Steam Name:
lodeplo

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):
STEAM_0:0:437026437

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
Germany; UTC +1

What is your Modelling knowledge?: (i.e Have you made models before? Have you been modeller before for a GMOD community before? How long have you been making models? Do you have substance painter? etc)
I have not fully created whole models but I have like combined models (see pic below). I also have re textured/customized models. I started to retexture models a few weeks ago for my pac. I know how to use substance painter and blender for the modeling.

Why do you want to Model for Werewolf Gaming?:
I want to model so i can create a more realistic and more vivid apearance of the server as well as grant all players a more immersive experience. Also i want to live out my creativity and get more skillful with modeling.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A)
Clone Wars or ICRP but i prefer Clone Wars

If Accepted, Is there a Modeller you would prefer to learn from?: (Only relevant for Junior Modeller applicants, remove if applying for full Modeller)
Tasker ig (only modeller i know)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I do have a working mic and I use it.

https://imgur.com/a/9VQxwwF
Combination of 41st medic and phase 1 helmet

Denied
Unfortunately you are not accepted at this time, keep practicing & experimenting with different regimental patterns and reapply in 2 weeks with additional screenshots.

trowse50flipgif.gif.267691df4f155c4c9b153a3422d979db.gif