Clancy Colbert

SCP-096 App (Clancy Colbert)

RP Name: Clancy Colbert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98270386

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or above ] 5w 3d

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 1 Warning for MRDM (wasn’t on purpose just hadn’t read rules at the time)

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, do you understand them?: Yes.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* Yes,

- SCP-096 is not allowed to go on a massive killing spree as it would be FailRP.
- The clearance 5 keycard can ONLY be used when chasing 096-1 and nothing else.
- Using a PAC3 camera to look directly outside your containment chamber is against the server rules.
- I cannot stare directly at the containment chamber’s doors and I must face a corner or a wall of my containment chamber to not force players to see my face.
- SCP-096 must kill everyone who sees its face (096-1) and cannot leave them alive. It does not matter if they looked at 096’s face accidentally or if it was a friend of 096.
- I must sit down exactly where I killed 096-1 and I cannot look around, move around when I have no targets.
- I must let staff know if anyone is trying to breach 096 on purpose.
- I should be careful while using 096’s SWEP to kill 096-1, as accidents can happen and I might kill another player.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) Once SCP-096’s position is told. E-11 and Beta-7 will clear the area of any foundation personnel to ensure there isn’t any disturbance in the containment of 096. Once the area is clear, E-11 and Beta-7 will search the room walking backwards to avoid seeing 096 and try to find him. Once 096 is found, he will be bagged and dragged back to his containment chamber. He will be placed in a corner of the room to avoid anyone seeing its face again.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: I will chase down 096-1 and take the fastest route to him and move as fast as I can. With the usage of the clearance 5 keycard, I’d be able to open the EZ checkpoints to get to 096-1 easier.
Once 096-1 is killed, I will sit down directly where I killed him and wait till I’m recontained or until someone else sees my face.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: Yes, as anyone who sees 096's face must be killed as soon as possible. I also believe the order of how 096 kills his targets should be from first 096-1 to last.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* I would alert foundation personnel about the Class-D using foundation comms and I’d proceed to contain SCP-096. E-11 and CS’s job is to contain anomalous entities whenever they manage to escape.
Going after the Class-D will leave foundation personnel vulnerable to seeing 096’s face by accident while walking around the facility which can be simply avoided by containing 096.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: As stated in 096’s rules, I must kill all 096-1’s even if they saw my face as an accident or if they were a friend of mine.
I would proceed to kill the GOI like every other 096-1 and sit down where I’ve killed him and wait for containment to arrive. Otherwise it would be FailRP.