RP Name: Anakin Mannequin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111798007 

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 5days atm

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 0 warning

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  I do yes

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*  

rule 1 Do not go on a Massive killing spree at all, even if someone was encouraging you to do it.

rule 2 When playing SCP-096, you must not forcefully use your Level 5 Clearence Card to open your containment chamber, only use it when your chasing your 096-01 and nothing else.

rule 3

When inside your containment chamber you must not be sitting down staring right upoo the door as that can be seen as a fail breach as your purposely staring there, so always look to a wall or a corner.

rule 4 

If you were 096 and you were roleplaying with your friend as well this does not mean beacsue he is your friend that if he had looked at your face, this doesnt grant him to stay alive if he has looked at your face you must kill him otherwise it is failRP.

rule 5 When you have killed your 096-01 you must sit down exactly where you have killed him, and you cannot not purposely move yourself around to try and catch people looking at your face.

rule 6 

If someone was purposely trying to breach you from your containment chamber, you must report this to staff as it is classed as a rule break of the server.

rule 7   Make sure when a player has looked directly at you, that they are actually looking at you, as sometimes it can be accidental when you have killed someone who you may of through looked at you. 

rule 8 Make sure when you are chasing your 096-01 that you dont accidentally kill someone else while you are clicking your swep weapon( Can happen a lot)

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?:  yes i can do 096 sounds when players are near me and when they look at me i can make Screaming sounds at them 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

SCP-096 breaches containment due to some malfunction in his CC door or something wrong during a testing all personel must evacuate expect E-11 and CS E-11  once everyone has evacuted the room safely without incident, E-11 or CS must be called to deal with the situation when they arrive they will open the door with there backs turned and begin to walk backwards till they walk into a obstacle.  After all Containment Personnel have located 096 they will begin the containment procedure. which must be executed to perfection to avoid casualty.The Containment Personnel will proceed to slowly cuff 096 with Containment Cuffs making sure they dont look at his face and then proceed to to place a bucket on 096  head  then MTF /E-11 will take 096 back to its CC makeing sure noone else try to remove the bucket and if someone dose try to will  be killed. once they have made it back to his CC they will unbucket him and take his cuffs off the walk out of the cell with his back to 096 when out of the cell then they will close the cc gate

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:  i would chase him down and kill him I would Sit down and face where i killed Unless More saw my awesome face  

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  this is good RP because who ever and what ever 096 see in the face he will Kill no matter  what (unless SCPs they cant die in lore of course ) 

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* i would shoot the class d get the bag move back to 096 slowly turn around and place it back on 096 then continue to take him to his CC 

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  no because i have to kill who ever looks at 096 (me) face i cant let them go  

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: if you think anything need changeng please contact me on discord Thanos..#1285   and RAVİOLİ RAVİOLİ GİVE ME THE LİSTİOLİ