Azazel Keenan

096 application

RP Name:Azazel Keenan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:432557277

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 2 weeks 1 day 6 hours

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 1 warn

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: yes i have read the rules and i do understand them

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 1. Do not go on a mass killing spree.
2.do not abuse your CL5 card to open your CC
3.Do not use your pac3 to look outside your cc door
4.when inside the CC i am not to sit in front of the door looking at it.
5. Must kill all 096-01 even if they are my friends.
6. When i have killed the last 096-01 i must sit down and wait until someone looks at my face again.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: yes i can. I will play as much as i can when it is not full.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?(Explain in full detail) All personnel who is not E-11 of B-7 must turn around and leave the room as to not accidentally look at 096's face. The E-11 will approach 096 with their back turned to 096 and will take out the containment cuffs and bag and put them on 096 slowly as to not look at 096's face accidentally. And when 096 is brought back to his CC they must take 096 to the corner and have 096 face the corner and slowly take off the bag and containment cuffs and turn around and walk out of the room as to not look at his face and close the door.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?: I will chase the D class until i have caught up with him and proceed to kill the d class and once i have i will sit down and wait until a E-11 or B-7 comes to recontain me.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?: yes it is good RP as 096 is supposed to kill everyone who looks at its face.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096? I would recontain 096 and tell someone over comms about the dclass so they can deal with him. Recontaining 096 is a much higher priority then a escaped d class.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: kill the Goi as he had looked at my face and it would be fail rp to not kill him.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: