Azazel Keenan

Azazel Keenan's Staff application

Name: prefer not to give online unless necessary although i normally just go by Azazel everywhere

What country are you from?: USA

How well do you speak and understand English?: My native language is english so i can speak it pretty well.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432557277

In-Game name(s): Azazel Keenan, Agent Exiled

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 2 weeks 3 days 1 hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Plat VIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do have a mic.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: No i have discord and prefer discord. But i will get TeamSpeak if it's absolutely necessary for a staff position.

Why should we pick you?(250 words minimum): I believe i should be picked for staff due to my time played on the server, while it's shorter then alot of people i believe in the timespan i have spent on the server i have come to learn alot while playing such as different rules and playstyles each role has in the server such as CI and Alpha-1 unit such as how to act around different players as different roles especially in A-1. I have learned how to handle certain situations and how to not react a certain way such as getting angry and revenge RDM'ing someone because they made me mad. I have also learned due to real life situations how to behave and act professional in leadership positions and in situations that require alot of thought on how to act and what to do in those situations such as someone who is lying in a sit or has clearly MRDM'd and how to explain to them the situation and how it will be handled in a professional manner and how to handle situations that require alot of evidence and stories from both sides to make a decision such as a metagaming situation between a CI and foundation guard. I believe i should be picked for staff also due to my activity on the server which i play almost everyday for atleast 6 hours with a majority in the morning my time and at the end of the day when most players are offline. I believe i can help the server by taking some of the burden of constant sits and admin requests that are taking awhile due to short staffing. I also believe i should be picked for staff as i have come to mature as a player within the server from my starting days after weeks of constant playtime on the server.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I usually try for atleast 3 hours per day but i can try for more. No more then 6 hours per day due to my living arrangements at the moment with strict homeowners that don't like the idea of me being on a computer for more then a quarter of the day. And my internet access is a little limited as of right now due to only being able to use a mobile hotspot until we get full internet due to just moving in.

Any past experience as staff?: Not on Gmod as this is practically my first server and the only one i spend time on. If picked for a staff position i would like to have someone help teach me the role.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 1 warn in the past when i was a newer player and i didnt know what alt + e abuse was and i told a player playing as 457 how to ALT + E Abuse but i have since learned from this and other situations how to act and how to play by the rules of the server.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: i know of a few such as !ban, !kick,  !warn, !slap, and !slay. Others i would need someone to help teach me these commands and how to use them in the situations that they are needed.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a gamemode that gives players a chance to live within the SCP Universe giving them a wide variety of roles to play as ranging from a normal civilian all the way up to the O5 council. It gives them a chance to interact with each other in the different jobs as if they were there such as a security guard dealing with an infiltrating GOI. SCP-RP also let's people act out as if they were there with the different SCP's and treat them as if they were a real threat to their life. SCP-RP is also a great gamemode that is different from other modes due to be primarily RP based with a twist due to the fact that the members have to deal with raids from other groups and also monsters that can break out and kill a majority of them if they aren't handled properly and swiftly. SCP-RP also gives players a chance to handle different SCP's of different classes such as:

Safe: where the SCP is relatively harmless due to the containment and the SCP type such as SCP-914 and SCP-500

Euclid: SCP's that are contained but relatively unknown in how they act or how they have come to be such as SCP-049 and SCP-173.

Keter: SCP's that are extremely dangerous and hard to keep contained and can cause alot of damage if out of containment such as SCP-682,SCP-106 and SCP:939.

SCP-RP also gives players a chance to learn how these types are handled and how dangerous they can be if not handled to the level of security that is needed for each of them.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes i have come to learn the rules of SCP-RP due to my time on the server and due to past mistakes i have made myself and have seen others break. These rules that i am familiar with most are as follow:

RDM: when a player kills another for no apparent reason outside of RP
ARDM: Attempted RDM when a player tries to kill another player outside of RP
MRDM: when a player kills more then 3 people for no reason in a short period of time usually trolls.
FearRP: when someone is in handcuffs and their kidnapper holds a gun to them so they cannot resist
LTAP or LTARP: leaving the game to either avoid roleplay or a punishment due to a rolebreak they did.
Propkill: when a player uses a prop to kill another player wether accidentally or not
Mass propkill: when a player kills 3 or more players with a prop on accident or not.