Lunar

Personal Message (PM)'s.

As you all know PM commands (!p and /pm) has been Removed and Restricted to some ranks, these being Staff ranks. Last time it was Admin+ (When Senior Mod didn't existed and xunt wasn't owner).

First of all Meta Game is still happening, and it got much worse. People use Discord as their Voice Comms which is faster then PM's. People already use Discord when playing with their friends, or people in group does it. Then what is my suggestion?

Adding !p back to User Ranks (VIP, PLAT VIP and normal User), metagame will be easly decided with Blogs since an User really cant use ULX Commands. If person is sus of a guy metagaming and given out info from !p, he could call an admin and check if he is using "!p" or not. The person on SoD while not doing sits could keep an eye out for metagame etc. from Commands catagory in Blogs.

Edit: I am drunk and I just realised that it standed for Private Messages, don't drink everybody.

Edited by Lunar
I am dumb
2 hours ago, Pagan / David Schtuaf said:

+1

I want lots of PMs on how i dont deserve to live!

haha funny guy.

Everyone knows you only come on SCP-RP as an excuse to comment on our forums.

Neutral/+1
Couldn't be more right about Discord, it's actually deteriorating RP drastically to the point where it's like SWRP where all their regiments sit in TS and nobody communicates on the server.  Although I don't think this is a result of /pms being removed nor do I think re-adding it will help that much.

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

15 hours ago, Matt Feeney said:

Hm, well my problem is this:

• Comms are compromised when 3 CI raid Foundation, one dies and they lose comms, what do the other 2 do? They simply use PM to exchange info and locations..

yea we have staff to deal with that

+1

just makes shit harder honestly

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

On 7/9/2020 at 1:28 AM, Matt Feeney said:

Hm, well my problem is this:

• Comms are compromised when 3 CI raid Foundation, one dies and they lose comms, what do the other 2 do? They simply use PM to exchange info and locations..

So like I saied an User can't use most of the ULX commands they have Asay, Time and other things I can't remember. If a guy metagames you could just check the ULX Commands from Blogs and find the DM's. /PM is unfindable but I am saying we are adding back Psay

On 7/9/2020 at 6:00 AM, Jack Wasza said:

haha funny guy.

Everyone knows you only come on SCP-RP as an excuse to comment on our forums.

Neutral/+1
Couldn't be more right about Discord, it's actually deteriorating RP drastically to the point where it's like SWRP where all their regiments sit in TS and nobody communicates on the server.  Although I don't think this is a result of /pms being removed nor do I think re-adding it will help that much.

So for OOC questions to staff, managers other people. Tryouts, talking normaly with friends or discussing stuff. We will use for that and all not metagame staff exists

1 hour ago, Lorex Krato said:

Firstly, yes I dont mind PM being added back. But I'm not sure if PM's was actually visible in logs or not. So if we could at least code pm's to be viewable in logs, then I dont see anything wrong with this, except metagaming. 

"/pm" Command does NOT, but !p can be seen and you can look for it on Commands Menu

18 hours ago, Lunar said:

"/pm" Command does NOT, but !p can be seen and you can look for it on Commands Menu

So that means the /PM command needs to be removed before this can be implemented.  Or people will just use /pm and staff cant proove anything with logs.

1 hour ago, Lorex Krato said:

So that means the /PM command needs to be removed before this can be implemented.  Or people will just use /pm and staff cant proove anything with logs.

it is already removed, both of them. I am suggesting adding !p aka Psay back

So Firstly,idk why you think /pm is not visable in Logs,but thats not the case,its just listed in DarkRP Commands ( same as /w /y etc etc ).

But its flawed for privat messages anyhow since it can target multiple people without you even knowing.

And removing !p did not really help, It was never a real issue with metagaming which actually caused big issues, and people just switch medium.