Zack Micheal Smith

Zack Micheal Smith's Whitelist Application for 096

RP Name:  Zack Micheal Smith

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:532892422

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 4 Days

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: I have 0 Warns. 

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes I have read them over a few times and understood them.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

My understanding of the rules are: You can't go on a massive killing spree with your ability, even if someone is encouraging you too in your CC and or OOC,

You are not allowed to use your pac3 camera to see if any foundation personnel (e.g Security Researcher and Class D), this would cause an unfair advantage because,

If you were looking for 096--01 and MTF was outside, you would know where they are and gain an unfair advantage.

When you are playing 096 you spawn with an 05 key card so that you can get out of your CC. You may not however, use that 05 key card to run out at anytime other than to find 096-01.

When you are put in your CC you may not stare at the door until foundation personnel come, as this will force them to look at 096's face and after this point it will become a failbreach. So when in containment you must always sit in one the corners and stare at the wall. 

When you have found and terminated 096-01 you must sit in the exact spot as you have killed him. If not and you are moving around, it will exempt other people to view your face and you will have more people to kill (FailRP). 

If anyone is trying to purposely make you breach your CC (e.g a junior researcher or such, going into your containment trying to look at your face and then running off) you must call a staff member, as this will create FailBreach, Which is against the server rules.

If you are trying to Roleplay with your friend and he looks at your face, you must kill him. Fail to kill him would be FailRP.

You have to make sure that when you go to kill a player you must make sure that the person looked directly at you. Encase they might of accidentally looked at you when you were killing 096-01. (This is less of an issue now I believe because it comes up in the bottom-right, who has looked at 096's face)

Make sure that when you are chasing 096-01 you don't kill random people on the way. Don't spam your swep. The swep space is large so don't spam it running down a hallway.

You can use your 05 keycard to run out of your CC to kill 096-01 (that's its purpose).

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: I will play the 096 job often because  No. 1, I am on the server a lot and I sometimes get bored of Roleplaying as MTF or Researchers. I have played all the SCP's (Apart from whitelisted ones) and would like to expand my SCP Job variety. Reason No. 2,  I would try to rp as much as possible if a researcher sent in a D-class or if the researcher came into my CC.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

If 096 has breached due to a malfunction in his CC, all personnel that is inside the CC must leave if not MTF or CS while trying not to look at 096's face. 

There must be no security inside the CC at any time, there must be no video evidence of him (e.g Security cameras). If you find a photo you must throw it in the acid pit.

If a test fails that is also a way that 096 can breach (if the test subject looks at 096's face and leaves the CC)

When everybody that is in the CC has safely exited, E-11 and CS must be called immediately. Once MTF and CS arrive on the scene at 096's CC they must enter with care, meaning that they must have their back turned to 096 to sure safety for there squad and themselves. 

Once they have obtained the position of 096 they must approach him slowly and follow procedure step by step without fail. If they fail this could leave to great catastrophes. 

Once they have reached him they must start to either place a bag or bucket over his head to make sure that he doesn't look at anyone on the way back to his CC. They should then place the Red Elastic Cuffs on him so that 096 can be dragged back to his CC safely without him roaming around. They must make sure the bag or bucket is secure over his head before they can start the procedure of moving him back to his CC. If this step is not followed it may fall off his head and many people can catch a glimpse of his face.

The MTF and CS need to be careful dragging 096 back to his CC. In roleplay a CI or a rogue foundation member may try to take the bag off or the bucket. If 096 has killed 096-01 far from his CC this will be more of a worry and issue. If he is closer, its still a danger but its less dangerous. If this is not to be followed a CI may succeed in taking the bag off his head. Hopefully if this does happen then no one is looking at him and only the CI or any other personnel that took the bag off is looking at him.

Also for the end of this section, Only E-11, CS or GOI should be bagging 096. Only foundation that has a clearance level 3 key card or above should be bagging 096 because the risk of a new personnel screwing up the procedure and looking at 096.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:  I would chase 096-01 and make sure there is no one around him when I kill him because EZ is normally a populated area, so that I don't catch people in the swep. I would then kill 096-01, once 096 has been terminated I would sit down where I killed him and look at the floor making sure that I can not purposely look at anyone's face.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: I believe this is good RP because in real life 096 would do this. He would kill 096-01 and then kill the rest of the people that have looked at him. A good example of this, is the time that someone in a few towns away looked at 096's picture. 096 broke containment and ran after 096-01 he ran to the town, where the MTF had gathered up all the possible people that 096 could be looking for. Once 096 had killed 096-01 he went back the highway that he ran past because a few people on the highway looked at his face. He killed the people on the highway that had previously looked at him and then return to his docile state.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to re-contain SCP-096?*: You would get some MTF to stay at 096 because if the escapee didn't look at 096 then 096 should still be in his docile state. So MTF should get someone to re-bag 096 and tie it on tight and then get some more MTF to chase the escapee at the same time. They should also send some MTF to D-block to make sure the doors are not breached and more D-class escaped.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: In the lore or real life, 096 would not take someone looking at his face as an accident and would not understand, he would just instantaneously attempt to kill 096-01. If the GOI looked at my face I would Immediately try to terminate him without purposely looking at him or catching anyone else in the swep. If you were to ignore 096-01 it would be FailRP and would be against the server rules. After I have killed the GOI I would go back and crouch looking at the floor.

Thanks for reading this application

Also if you would like to see my rp ability. This is an on txt.document that I have been writing while playing researcher. All this info is true and gained from the server you can ask pm my discord and I will send it to you.