Ollie's Staff Application

In Game Name: Ollie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516732790

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Jedi Master, CE SGT and Platinum VIP

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: No

Playtime: 6w 5d 10h

Predicted time on server per week: Around 40-45 hours per week

Warns/bans: I have received 0 warns but I have been banned once for LTAP and RDM (three day ban) which was because of a stupid decision of mine which I completely regret now.

Do you use a microphone: Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to be a hardworking, active and fair staff member to make the server a better place for all players. I wish to make sure the server stays immersive as possible and stop people trying to ruin that factor.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I have been dedicated to the server since the day I joined put a lot of time and effort into it and wish to carry on this dedication to staff. I do not make assumptions of people from how people start their time on the server and am always willing to give people a second chance to redeem themselves.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):
I believe I should be picked to become a staff member because of my dedication I have to the server. I have enjoyed every moment I've had on swrp to meet new people and have a fun immersive experience, but there are always people to ruin the enjoyable experience the server brings and I wish to be the person that stops it. Over time and a few mistakes, I have learnt the rules inside out and I am ready to be the best staff member I can be. I believe I am fair in my decisions and will not come to a verdict without seeing both sides to the story. I won't let my personal opinions interfere with my decisions and only deal with facts of situations. I wish to help new players gain a fun experience on the server and make sure they wish to become a member of the werwolf gaming community. I would not use my staff powers as a way to minge on the server and will take it very serious. I know the basics of ULX and I know it will not take me long to learn it fully. I understand the duties of a staff member and I would take the powers for granted.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: Staff is an OOC role so I wouldn't do anything

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would speak to server hierarchy and apologize for not reaching the minimum claims and would take the punishment involved.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: I would not let this opinion interfere with the server in anyway and I would try to sort it privately.

Anything else: Thank you for reading my staff application. wgswrp

+1

- Active

- Friendly

- Reached high Jedi rank so he is trusted

- Mature

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

- Friendly.

- 0 warns in ≈ 7 weeks gametime.

- Active for a long time, earned master through lots of hard work.

- Displays maturity for his age.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve

+1

Nice Guy

High Jedi Rank

Active

High Playtime

Great Application

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1 reasons stated above, mentored me well in jedi very mature.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1
Active
Nice person
Really HR in Jedi

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1

I have never engaged with you on the server (I think)

However I read your staff app and I believe you

I think what other people have been saying and also your rank in game it shows that you are fit for staff

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys