RP Name:  Joshepi Krackowski

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:185068713

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 

A5Axs44.png

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 

Tlz9o1M.png

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: 

I fully understand the rules of scp rp and accept them

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

I cannot go on a mass killing spree as that’s mass rdm and RDM=BAN/Warn

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: 

Yes as I have read the document on 096 so I know how to behave as 096 and what he does any one that looks at me will die. And I understand his lore

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

096s CC is to be checked weekly for any cracks or holes and if he escapes you are to tell everyone to look to the walls whilst you locate 096-1 , as soon as 096-1 has been located they are to be terminated to reduce risk of exposure to any other people, once 096 stops I proceed to but the bucket on 096, and then put the containment cuffs on 096 .Then I will proceed to recontain 096, whilst minimising exposure to other people so 096, doesn’t go and have to kill more targets as that could cause mass loss of foundation life. I will the proceed to make sure the area around 096’s containment chamber is clear of any humans. Once it is clear I will proceed to open up 096’s containment, and then I will lead him to a corner and then I will release 096 from the cuffs and then evacuate 096’s containment chamber without looking at 096’s face and them I will shut the containment chamber.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: 

My course of action is to kill them and then anyone else who has look at me and then sit down at my last victim.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: 

I will go back and proceed to kill them all I will then sit down at the last spot I killed someone.

This is good RP as it follows 096s lore.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* 

I would proceed to recontain 096 and report a guard to the presence of the class d where he shouldn’t be

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  I will kill them as it follows the lore of 096 as well as if I didn’t it would be failrp and if I don’t kill them I understand that my whitelist could be taken away

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:  I have dyslexia so sorry for any bad spellings. i also get the wl  removed but that was a while ago and ive learnt my lesson.

Edited by Tom L Caporale
changed name to current rp name.
3 hours ago, Zack Micheal Smith said:

-1 really under detailed and a lot of warnings for 5 days playtime

are you blind? He nearly has 3 weeks.....

he was good on 096 before, why did u lose it? Hm.....

Neutral