MathiasBK

BK´s 2nd Staff App

In Game Name: 

212th Colonel BK (but i'm currently Temp EXO)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:169663254

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

No, i'm not.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):

212th Colonel and VIP

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

No.

I am 16 years old

Playtime:

5 weeks and 2 days

Predicted time on server per week:

40 hours (recently been on LOA/ROA)

Warns/bans:

1 warning, for HP rushing (26/01/19)

Do you use a microphone:

Yes, i do

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

I aim to achieve a friendly and stable community where everyone has the opportunity to play and have fun.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I stand out among other candidates because I have a great deal of experience, I am friendly, I am always ready to resolve a conflict or problem, on the other hand I am also very active especially in the evening when staff are most needed.

I am also a very open and accommodating person who makes new players feel welcome and therefore wants to continue playing on the server.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

You have to choose me as staff on the server because I have a lot of experience that I gained through my previous ranks such as CG Commander, ARC Major and GM SGTM, this I pass on to new players so they can have an increased playing pleasure on the server, but I also help if anyone needs help OOC.

You also have to choose me because I am very active on the server and therefore able to help players more than others, but also because I am a person who not only sees a situation from an angle because the other is higher ranking than the other, but on the other hand I see the situation from everyone's point of view and get the best out of the situation, so that both players do not lose the joy of play.

I am also very helpful in helping other players if they have problems with settings or other problems that cause a reduced gaming pleasure.

You must also choose me because I am not looking for a high rank as a staff, but will go to help the community get better and help the server's players and maybe even increase the number of players

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes, I do because if I do not fit my job as a staff, it is not fair to the rest of the team

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

I don't want to do anything, because as a SOD, I am OOC, so IC players have no reason to salute me. Because salute is an IC rule

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I will apologize many times and promise the higher ranks that I will do better for next week

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I may want to take some distance with the person, and if my relationship with the person does not improve, I may contact a higher ranking person for help

Anything else: 

WGSWRP

+1

Has been cmdr

High Playtime

Great application

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1 good lad

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

Denied

Other candidates have proven to be a better suit for a staff position, this does not mean you are not fit for the role but due to the high amount of applications we had to pick who was deemed the best options.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png