Joel Mikeson

trial mod accidentally warn's me when he got the wrong steam id

Server you got banned from: scp rp but was actually warned not banned

Your name in-game: currently femur eater 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150175551

Admins' name that banned you: nathan kennedy/kennedu

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:420930237

Why did you get banned?: i was warned because nathan kennedy was gonna warn this d class who was killing everybody in d block with his knife and then when he was gonna warn this d class by copying his steam id i guess he accidentally copied my steam id and warned me for that d class' crime's

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: cuz nathan kennedy litteraly got the wrong steam id and falsefuly warned me for another d class' action's

Anything else?: sorry nathan

Edited by sniper50715
i was a huge dick in the anything else section, sorry nathan, i apologize
7 minutes ago, sniper50715 said:

aight look sorry dude, i was pissed off at nathan and just immediatley made this post angrily, i apologize

I mean he told you that it was an accident and that he would get it removed, I don't know why you'd be angry or even why this post was made if Nathan was contacting SMT to remove it, making it unnecessary for this post. 

Accidents happen, no need to flame Kennedy because he copied the wrong Steam-ID. 

4 minutes ago, That1RussianDude said:

I mean he told you that it was an accident and that he would get it removed, I don't know why you'd be angry or even why this post was made if Nathan was contacting SMT to remove it, making it unnecessary for this post. 

Accidents happen, no need to flame Kennedy because he copied the wrong Steam-ID. 

i know, i truly feel like an asshole now and i really want to apologize to nathan about it