mynameisiggy

Unwarn Appeal

Server you got warned on: SCP RP

Your name in-game: James Anthony Adams

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553426306

Admins' name that banned you: Flames Of James/Nathan Kennedy

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:420930237

Why did you get warned?: Leaving During RP.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unwarned?: I deserve to be unwarned due to the fact that i have these family screen time settings, and this appears when time finishes:

(ask me in discord for proof): James Anthony Adams#0286

Edited by mynameisiggy

you couldve easily communicated this to staff before hand

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

17 hours ago, Atomik said:

you couldve easily communicated this to staff before hand

You see how this is regarding "Leaving to avoid Roleplay" right? , not to avoid Punishment.

But if you knew that you would be unable to play further, why didn't you talk to the people before it happened, as I am going to assume you probably knew when it blocks you from playing.

Your warn actually says you gone AFK mid RP, and multiple times + another warn for the same reason.

Which has like 0 to do with family screen time, why are you lying mafriend.

Edited by Maurice D Biggs
On 7/26/2020 at 2:33 PM, Maurice D Biggs said:

You see how this is regarding "Leaving to avoid Roleplay" right? , not to avoid Punishment.

But if you knew that you would be unable to play further, why didn't you talk to the people before it happened, as I am going to assume you probably knew when it blocks you from playing.

Your warn actually says you gone AFK mid RP, and multiple times + another warn for the same reason.

Which has like 0 to do with family screen time, why are you lying mafriend.

I dont know what you meant with the warn?

You did this before, I warned you for it.

You clearly lack a basic understanding of role play, like I have told you before.

I honestly don't understand what you even do on the server. 

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧