Unban

Server you got banned from:SCP

Your name in-game:Mike Bert

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80031275 

Admins' name that banned you: Ludwig 

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?: MRDM

Evidence(Un-necessary):None

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I feel i should get unbanned as this was completely false it was a mixup of ideas every time 
this bar shar guy came in the d class airlock i tried closing the doors behined him so no class ds escpaed however people kept running in as i closed the door causing them to die this happend 3-4 times every time people just ran in and died as i tried stopping the D class to escape. I have seen this happen in game before to little to no punishment happening so i dont understand why it has happened to me. I understand this could of been seen as something wrong but i had no bad intent behiend of this. I didnt even had a chance to talk to the admin about anything that went on either it was a simple freeze warn then ban no talk about what was going on what so ever
Anything else?:thank you for reading

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

Like I said I tried opening and closing they doors for you but all class fa tried escaping along with new security trying to get in so I tried balancing but class d is a cluster so it’s hard to control the doors I had no intent of helping any class ds or killing anyone for that matter 

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

57 minutes ago, Fusion365 said:

Like I said I tried opening and closing they doors for you but all class fa tried escaping along with new security trying to get in so I tried balancing but class d is a cluster so it’s hard to control the doors I had no intent of helping any class ds or killing anyone for that matter 

I'm lost, why would you open the doors to D-Block? Were the D-Class needed? Did he request to go in? Second, what security were "trying to get in" the first (and only) security guard pops up at the 30 second mark and never entered nor attempted to enter, but simply just there to assist Bar. It's pretty clear you just opened the doors for the D-Class to leave and you even watched and saw comms saying a D-Class breach yet you never closed the doors. The doors aren't hard to control, just click E and open them when you actually need too. 

Edit: Also side note, just cause someone else does it, doesn't mean it's okay. You were even aware it was a rule break, what do you expect?

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

I was opening the doors as it seemed that bar shar wanted a d class for a reasearcer so I opened the door for him then closed it after that another security was behined him so I opened the door for him but he just went afterwards I never tried letting any d class out in I was trying to let bar shar get people a class d not trying to let them escape and I understand that I never said it was okay for me to do it I’m saying that I feel as this has been Missinerpreted

[Past Ranks]

9 minutes ago, Inspector Willrick said:

as far as the video shows there is no researcher outside waiting for any class D

Pause at 46 seconds into the video, a researcher can be seen waiting there. I didn't mention it but he also killed me and the HoS with the doors. 

Edited by Oil

The only reason you died to the door is because I tried closing it behined you as class Ds filled the airlock but you walked into it

[Past Ranks]

evidence goes against you lol

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

733F6D72-5CAB-4997-A1E0-61D343D7B7D9.jpeg

DDE1E85A-2470-4A65-BC0C-5188229EBDDE.thumb.jpeg.cb4d23d9fb9fecaa50db6107fde03fe9.jpeg

You were being a massive minge by letting out all D-Class and killing others with the doors, i saw you purposely open the doors for d-block while in noclip and watch them walk through

Edited by Norra

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png