mynameisiggy

Jefferey IP Abusing

Your name in-game: James Anthony Adams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553426306
Admin's you report name: Jefferey IP
Admin's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141559090
Why do you want him demoted?: I was minding my own business as a FA, but i had a civilian disguise on. I didn't realise until later on. So I was walkin around, and then he starts attempting to detain me, i thought this was the security guard which was following me earlier so i simply ran. Then he caught up with me and detained me. He brought me to EZ cells and he started telling people I "Abused" my powers, and that i was "fucking around" by walking around the facility. He was calling me a spy before this aswell. Nextly, he DEMOTED me after i told him like 50 times, i am not fucking around and i didn't realise i had the disguise on until he told me that i had it on.
Evidence: DM ME: James Anthony Adams#0286

This admin abuse thread is about me btw, I was playing as ISD at the time using a different name.

You're walking around in LCZ/HCZ in a civilian disguise as an FA and running away from the HoS and screaming some stuff, I use the tazer on you to make you stop, I then detain you and bring you to cells and when the HoEA comes I explain to him that you broke several foundation laws and that demotion would be a suitable punishment for you. Also, you went AFK during the end of it, not cool.

floop.png

no admin abuse, plus no warnable offense?

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.