Leo Katsi

Leo's Staff Application

Name: Leo Katsi

What country are you from?: Scotland 

How well do you speak and understand English?: I speak fluent english due to it being my first language.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441427370

In-Game name(s): Leo Katsi

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 2w, 4d, 16h

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Currently I am PlatinumVIP which im assuming converts to Gold?

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:  

I do have teamspeak. I am also very familiar with using it due to previous servers using it as main form of communication.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 

I think I should be chosen to become a part of the staff team due to my vast experience at moderating and managing Garry’s Mod communities, My experience includes Staff member on civilgamers, manager of JuicyRP, Owner of Unrealroleplay (closed). Another reason I should be chosen is my large amount of playtime on the server,  I’ve dedicated a lot of hours on this server attempting to accumulate whitelists and just general knowledge of the rules and how each jobs  roleplay  works on SCP roleplay. I also have some knowledge on Glua which I can use to benefit the server with small features such as modifying addons, creating small features like job SWEPS (as long as they aren’t too complex). I’ve had numerous whitelists including O5, HoEA and so on which is another factor which proves my dedication to the server. If I were to be accepted for staff on SCP RP I would increase my activity and spend most of my time on the server as Staff On Duty. I of course would never be biased towards anyone. I always try to see both sides of an argument or situation to help conclude my final verdict or punishment towards the player in the sit. All punishments I distribute to players would always be fair but not too weak at the same time. I am very mature during sits as I know I would be representing the entirety of the server when on duty, I would be sure to never lose my temper as I rarely ever do. Overall I know I would be beneficial to the server and hopeful you think so too.

How long will you be able to play per day?:

I can play minimum 3-4 hours per day, varying to around 12 at max.

Any past experience as staff?: 

As stated above I have been staff on multiple servers I will list all my experience; 
Staff Member - OGL Networks
Staff Member - civilgamers (x2)
Management - JuicyRP
Owner - Unrealroleplay

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have a few warnings for stupid things such as RDM, FailRP etc these were all 8-12 months ago.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes, I know a lot more than “basic”. I’ll run through some of the commands that would be used regularly. 

Warn - !warn [name] [reason]
Ban - !xban [name/steamid] [length] [reason] 
freeze - !(un)freeze [name]  (Freezes the player where they are to stop them from RDM'ing etc)
Bring - !bring [name]  (bring the targeted player straight infront of you.)
Return - !return [name]  (Once a player is brought you can use this command to send them straight back to where they came from.)
Teleport - !tp/!teleport [name]  (same as bring but it places the player wherever you are looking)
!hp - !hp [name] [amount] (This alters the targeted players HP)
Freeze & ban - !fban [name] [reason] [length]
Variables;
@ targets the person you are looking at
! to execute any command
^ Targets you
* targets everyone that your rank is superior to
$\ target someone using their steamid or ip
#\ target a usergroup
Not going to list the rest as they are useless.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): I do indeed know what SCP is about. I’ll give a brief summary. 
SCP is about fictional anomalies known as SCP's (Special Containment Procedures) all SCP's have unique abilities varying from mind control to regeneration and manipulation of physics. In this alternate universe there is an organisation known only as the "foundation".
The Foundation is a covert organisation that contains said anomalies in varies unique ways which further display the variety of SCP's that exist. Some would say the Foundations methods are inhumane but others would say they are simply necessary. 
SCP RP is a unique gamemode based on this universe. In said gamemode you can roleplay as a lot of things such as SCP's Themselves, GoI's which are groups of people that all have some involvement with anomalies or even a foundation worker. You could also try roleplay as a normal surface job such as Mayor, Reporter or even Civilian and try discover and learn about the hidden world of SCP's. All jobs have an impact on the experience on the server.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: 

I do indeed understand the rules of SCP I’ll list some not all due to them changing/being removed frequently.
NLR - once dead you forget your previous life and cannot interact with the same people until the timer is done
RDM - random death match. It means dont randomly shoot someone without reason, all kills must have a valid roleplay reason.
FearRP - when in cuffs and at gunpoint you must follow the persons orders (some jobs are exempt from this)
Prop Minge - this means do not use props to do things like surf or kill people or just generally minge at all.
Trolling - Trolling is an obvious rule. Just don't be trying to annoy others just for the sake of it.
Disrespect - Disrespect towards staff and players is not at all tolerated.
Voice Changers - Voice changers require specific permission from Admin+

Thanks for reading my application if anything needs changed or edit I’ll happily update my app on request. My grammer may be poor at some points I do apologise for that.

Neutral

While having only just started seeing you within the server, this is a decent application.

I do wish that you play a little more at the current time to get your name back in the community so people can know who you are/what you're like.

Best of luck. -Viktor

Viktor Svetsken

complete unknown

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Denied
SMT feels you are not well known enough, this coupled with poor feedback we feel now is not the right time to accept you into the staff team.

Stick your head out more and apply at a later date. 

AKA John Cale the funny event man