Jesse Big

Apllication for SCP- 1048

State your current/most common RP Name:  My current RP name is Jesse Big.

State your current Steam Username: My steam name is Black Mamba 69.

Provide your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359864911/

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made):  I am Level 50 .

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.)  I got the Platinum VIP rank.

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): I got 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour and 50 minutes playtime.

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT:  I have 3 warnings at the moment (I have an screenshot down below)

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.):  Yes i do understand the rules of SCP RP. I have read the rules many times and i am trying to not break any rules. I do not break the rules with intention and i am sorry if i do break rules.

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): Yes i do understand the basic of 1048. I was well informed about this job llike i knw that SCP 1048 is neutral to foundation personnel and only attacks if it fells threatened.

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: Of course i undertand that passive RP is very important because you just have to take and brake and relax on the server instead of playing 24/7 Heavy Rp and acting like in real life. And i hink that playing as SCP 1048 is an perfect job for playing passive RP.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): Yes i have read all of the rules of SCP-1048. I can guarantee you that i will not break any rules.

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: SCP-1048 acts neutral to foundation personnel and only attacks if it feels threatened.

Describe what SCP-1048 does: SCP-1048 is currently allowed to roam freely through site 24 as it is not a hazard and has been observed to increase the morale of employees who come into contact with it. It"s main attack is an loud screaming wich does some damage to other players but i know that you can use that feature only if you get threatened.

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: I follow the order and follow the GOI iut of the foundation.

I am sorry if i wrote some words wrong or some sentences are grammatically incorrect i am not from the US or the UK wich means that Englisch is not my main language. But i have tried my best and hope i can get the whitelist

My warns.jpg

Edited by Jesse Big
Fixed some grammatical mistakes