1048 Application

State your current/most common RP Name: 
Larry Lorton

State your current Steam Username: 
Blue_Lizard88

Provide your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:102222308

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): 

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.) 
Platinum VIP

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 
3 days and 5 hours

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 
0 https://imgur.com/a/5ek5is2

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 
I understand the rules of SCP-RP. Since I am new to SCP RP, I have made sure to read the rules plenty of times so I have general knowledge of scp servers. I understand I can't kill people with no reason, if I die I  am not allowed to remember any of my other past memories. I also understand how I have to comply with anyone who has a gun aimed at me.

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 
I understand the main basics of 1048. I also understand how 1048 works and how he steals ears from the victims that least suspect him. I also understand that I must not communicate to other's however I can with letters and gestures. I also understand that I must show an admin proof that I have stolen the ears from my victims to create 1048-1.

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: 
I understand how PassiveRP can affect how people see SCP RP and how it can affect this job. This job needs Passive rp so the rp experience is the best to its capability. PassiveRP is really helpful for 1048 as it shows how 1048 works by being peaceful then stealing the victims ear. It will also make the job more fair for others with PassiveRP.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): 
I have read over the rules of 1048 numerous times, and I have tried my best to remember them the best I can. Some examples of the rules for 1048 are "1048 can't talk, however can do actions to communicate and to write letters. 1048 needs permission from a Senior Admin+ to go to surface. You cant annoy other scps into hurting you, and only take the ear of people who are crouching in front of you and are interacting with you.

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: 
Scp 1048 would normally act in a friendly way while the Foundation Personnel aren't sure if they can trust 1048. When the foundation personnel start trusting 1048 more that is when it strikes. 1048 will attack when they least expect it and take the ear of one of the foundation

Describe what SCP-1048 does:
SCP 1048 is a bear that represents a toy teddy bear. 1048 will trick people into trusting them. When one person has fell into the trap of 1048 then 1048 will take the ears of the victim. With those ears 1048 will then make a duplicate himself with different powers.

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?:
Before I were to exit the facility I would ask a Senior Admin+ for permission. When I have asked for permission I would tell the GOI in ooc if I could or could not leave the facility.

+1 -

The application is actually nice looking.

Nice structure.

I've seen the user on discord and in-game, in both they are very positive.

From what I've seen they are really good at RP,

I'm not sure if they are the same to others but from my experience they are a pretty nice person.

Edited by Clint Westbrook