PlasticTips

PlasticTips Unban

My In-Game name: Ct 1839 PlasticTips

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) 76561198870589107

Steam Name: MrFishButt

What is the reason for your ban: Minging

How long were you banned for: 3 weeks

Name of the staff member who banned you: Dosent say

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Well firstly, 3 weeks for entertaining people is alot. i have fun on werwolf and ngl others have more fun when we mess around than standing around afk. i got told if i got arrested once more id be banned ofr 3 days and i said okay.  i got called a dickhead by a GM so i shot him and i got banned for 3  weeks. so i was mislead. my friend gets the special treatment because shes a girl. we was both ontop of a building and I GOT ARRESTED for 20mins but she got let free. why is that? oh yeah cause matty is a simp. he always follows me and her around and the second i do something wrong boom arrested. like i got called a retard by C3PO, but he wasnt arrested. i called CG corrupted, boom arrested. isnt that abit dodgey??? id like to be unbanned as all the other american servers are so boring and they cannot take a joke. cheers

Edit: i know im a minge but im not a minge that ruins the fun for other people. i dont ruin events or rdm random people (except that GM but he was dissing me) i just have harmless banter 
Evidence:  
image.thumb.png.761faeadf971e2c69c12eda9b5c92017.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by PlasticTips

Denied,

The ban will stay, you admitted to breaking the rules which doesn't make you exempt from them. Regarding the supposed bias you should report it either on the Staff Abuse report form or here on the forums.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png