Victor

Victor's 3rd staff App

In Game Name: 327th ARC COL Victor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84944040 hummer1404

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Platinum VIP, initiate and 327th ARC  COL.

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: i have never been a staff however i know some commands.

Playtime: 7 weeks 2 days 20 hours

Predicted time on server per week: 55-60 hours.

Warns/bans: 1 ban that was removed after being reviewed again and 2 warns, the ban i got was for "playerpulling" (i wasn't comm ban btw, harland said so) it wasn't really intentional and i didn't know what was that at the time but now i do and i leart from my mistakes

The 2 warns, one of them was for homophobia and other for accedintly Mass prop kill as it was really out of my hand and more details can be found on my unwarn request for the propkill one, i regret them now and will be sure to not do them in the future.

Do you use a microphone: Yes and it's a good one too.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to be a hardworking staff member and achieve the best experience for all the players in WG community,SWRP Mainly,Whether old players or new players, that includes friendly RP Situations, make sure no one breaks the rules to ensure the best experience in the server, and overall making everyone know that their RP environment won't be ruined hopefully.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I believe i stand out among other candidates for many reasons: my maturity and how i deal with people, my experience with rule breakers/mingy players as i used to be a CT NCO for i believe almost 2 months and a CG CO so i was dealing with them mostly all the times while doing my job as a CG that means either arrestes or incountering them as they always break the rules whether they were IC or OOC, I keep seeing them almost everyday so i will do my best to stop them, Also my playtime and activity are good for a staff member.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): You should pick me as a staff for many reasons, my activity and playtime as i have mentioned are good for a staff member, matuirty when dealing with other players, I have experience with rule breakers/mingy people as i have mentioned too, I also want to be a staff member because of my dedication to the werwolf gaming community, I am a dedicated player and i want to make sure everyone has the best experience in the server, i want to be a big part of this big community whether it was as a staff member or in the whole community by being helpful to it and towards it's players, I have learnt how to deal with people either in IC or OOC without any toxic behavior and a respectful way, whether it was in IC or OOC, I also have RP experince in the server from my previous ranks and seeing other people with good performance so i have learnt from others and i want to be a good example in this community not a bad example, As my activity is good i want to help others as a staff for example there are no events or trainings and i am on the server i would switch to staff on duty to help others even if i have the weekly claims done i will still do it or i will be a SOD in an event to help the EP like in a last stand or make sure everyone follows the rules in the event (HP rushing etc.), I could be on early as most of the times there are no staff on so someone has to tag Staff in discord so that they deal with claim etc , as a staff member i will be on my normal behavior or improve on it, i am a non toxic person, I don't get angry that fast as i am a peaceful guy,I Perhaps know how to deal with others, I am respectful towards all the people, I will try to help the people in this community in the best way and ensure their best experience on the server and make my self a good example of a staff.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes i do understand.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: If i was on my staff job i will not say anything as the SOD job is OOC not IC,A 2ND LT+ is the lowest rank that you have to salute however If i was on my normal job and the trooper didn't salute it wouldn't bother me.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: i will of course apologise for it and accept any punishments handed from it, i would also try to take more claims for the amount of weeks that i didn't take any claims for, basically multiply the weekly claims, and multiply it for each week i missed, without ruining it for other staff members of course.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: I will not complain about it as it will ruin the staff performance for the both of us and it is unnecessary and may get us in trouble in some sort, i personally don't have any problens with other staff members so it's ok with me.

Anything else: WGSWRP

Thank you for reading my Post, any Feedback of improvment ot any sort would be appreciated.

Edited by Victor
Updated my playtime and explained the warns/ban

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Neutral

Good Rank (ARC)

Good App

Not as known within the community compared to other competitiors

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Didn't mention the perma-ban which shows unfaithful values which is not viable for a member of the staff team.

In my opinion it would've been better if you had at least been honest and mentioned it instead of out-right hiding it.

Edited by Units
Wrong Type of Ban

a

Neatutral

From what I know you were once com-banned(the reason of which I don't know), but that was removed so I guess that doesn't matter as much?

You are a chill guy from when I've spoken to you.

Your playtime shows your dedication.

You're a COL ARC, shows that your dedication once again.

Okay app.

Past ban, (With no explanation).

2 Warns are meh but once again you left no explanation for them.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Neutral

I know you since you were CT. Pretty chill guy to me.

Some people fucking hate you so idk

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1 
From what i have seen from him lately, you would think the guy that got those warns and ban has been replaced, good luck to you!

Edited by Kaedotornado

+1
I feel like people refuse to see someone change, and you clearly did, really chill, friendly and always up to help. Good luck.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

I can basically explained why he was banned. He was basically misunderstood in a siutation that led to some people beliving he player pulled but after he talked to Harland he understood the situation and unbanned him just so everyone knows. Its probaly a bit diffrent but thats basically what happend

Edited by Evilgejf

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

Neutral

Nice guy and I’m sure you’d get on well with other staff. Only issue I could see is that in some things I’ve seen you’ve been clumsy. I doubt there’s been any malice in your past bans and actions and so but the clumsy nature of it might not be the best for the staff team.

Neutral

Active

Good playtime on the server

But your attitude towards some people can be a problem, even if it has improved. The ban everyone is mentioning should not be a reason to straight up -1 the app. Take a minute longer and find out what actually happened rather than replying like bots.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg

1 hour ago, Pagan / David Schtuaf said:

From my time with you in CG, you always put yourself first ensuring that you looked better than everyone else rather than helping others which is a key characteristic of a staff member. Another experience of mine with you is an arrest where you were screaming at CG which shows childish and immature behaviour.

Note - The ban he is mentioning was a permanent comm ban for Player pull - please keep in mind

Pagan he hasent been in CG for a while so i would rather suggest u use his time in 327th since he changed alot since joining 327th 

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

I haven't been on SWRP for long and I'm only a 327th 2nd LT but I want to speak my observations of Victor. Whenever I've spoken to him or messaged him etc, always eager to help. He is active everyday and I see him everyday. He might've been banned before or warned but it's not the Victor I know. He's changed evidently, considering his past warns, and I genuinely do believe when he says none of that will happen again, it won't. I understand warnings and the like are an official log of what's happened in the past but that's that. In the past. He hasn't done anything disgustingly unforgiveable. Only things that were dealt with warns (accidental RDM and homophobia) and 1 ban which was revoked. What matters is him as a person now, his attitude and the like. Is it so inconceivable to think that perhaps he's capable of a position now? 

People speak of their bad experiences with him, that may be so, I don't know but I will only speak from my experience with him and everything has been good. I think he is a cool guy. I think he has potential of staff. 

+1

Neutral  I had played with him for a couple months when I was in 327th and this is what I think about him

Active 

Good Playtime

Nice if you get to know him

But

Attitude can change very quickly becoming very toxic and has a strike for disrespect recently

Past Ranks

501st CPL
CE LT
ARC LCPL
327th COL
74th ADV R
Battalion COL

Current Ranks
Battalion Brigadier

Neutral

Same as Rich, personally I've never had any problems with you. What other people say distances me from the +1 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

+1
Certainly been a nice dude to me,
Pretty calm whenever we talked, 
Decently written staff app.
Very good rank in game too.

Getting that comm ban will certainly pull you down just a bit, but getting that rank in 327th shows you've definitely improved so, meh.

Good luck!!!