Meep ็ ็ ็

Meep's 2nd Staff App

In Game Name: Meep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134639372

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: Nope

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Platinum VIP, Jedi Knight, GC COL

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: I have had 450+ hours staffing on a gmod dark rp server

Playtime: 4w 3D 4H 32M

Predicted time on server per week: 45/60 hours a week

Warns/bans: 1 warn

Do you use a microphone: Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to be a great staff member that helps out the team and the community as a whole . I also hope to try brighten everyone’s day and have them keep coming back to this wonderful community

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I feel like  I stand out among other candidates as I have a lot of hours staffing on gmod dark rp servers and I feel like I can bring my knowledge from staffing into the team

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): I think that I should get picked for staff because I have a lot of hours as a dark rp staff so I know how to use ulx and  Blogs . I also know to handle sits in the correct way and will not be bias to the people I am friends with. I feel like I have a lot of ideas that I can bring to staff. I am also extremely active as I do not have a life so I can put a lot of hours into being a staff member and making the community a better place. The reason why I left the previous server I was on is because the community died but this server community is extremely friendly and welcoming so, I feel like I want to repay the community in any way possible. Over time I have memorised most of the rules and if I do not know something, I will contact another staff / higher up so that I can further expand my knowledge on the server and the rules. I understand the role of a staff member and I will see both sides of a story before making any judegment so that I can be as fair as I can during the sit.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: If I was  SOD at the time I wouldn’t do anything as I am ooc and if was a clone I wouldn't really mind but i would just tell  them that some people expect to be saluted too and just remind them to salute to any 2nd LT 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would  explain my reasoning to  higher ups why my performance has been then I would work twice as hard to increase my performance  

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: If it was a personal thing I would just try to reason with the staff and ask if I have done anything wrong but If this staff was abusing I would simply report it to higher ups with evidence to back my points but I would not let it affect the way I preform/ act

Anything else: wgswrp

-1 Toxic as fuck. Think you being in staff would cause drama. Good luck tho.

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

Who are you...

Way to toxic and not known within the community

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

chill and nice guy

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

-1/Neutral
Actually toxic

Immature

Not very known

Improving

Has some experience

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

It has been mentioned frequently above. Be careful how you act and talk to others on the server. Also you used to frequently cause some issues having to get staff involved during VIP roles just as scavenger which does not leave a good impression.

Your application has good detail and you have decent playtime, and I believe those who say you are improving. I think you should keep working on your image in the community first.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

- The way that you approached the CG/GC situation showed real immaturity, threatening / blackmailing innocent parties for stuff they did not do, holding grudges for no reason & toxicity is just not staff material at all. Because of this I believe you would not show any impartiality at all in certain scenarios. 

- Before this situation I didn't really know who you were. Get more known for the right reasons. 

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

+1/Neutral

In a completely unbiased opinion, whilst you have definitely shown great amounts of improvement from your GM days and your excellent performance and activity in GC definitely speaks for itself, you are viewed as pretty toxic by some reputable people in the community. If you can sort your toxic image in the community out however, i definitely believe you'd be a great addition to the staff team.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

11 hours ago, Haze said:

- The way that you approached the CG/GC situation showed real immaturity, threatening / blackmailing innocent parties for stuff they did not do, holding grudges for no reason & toxicity is just not staff material at all. Because of this I believe you would not show any impartiality at all in certain scenarios. 

- Before this situation I didn't really know who you were. Get more known for the right reasons. 

I didnt threaten anyone, I said that I spoke to your cg vice commander about Boran killing 4 people and actions would be put in place by your vice commander. I never blackmailed anyone / what would I even blackmail for? If you want to to stort this out privately you know my discord as all the evidence was sent to you. Second of all when i came to you, you accused me of lieing when i said had evidence and  that you had already seen it even tho you cleary didnt. As when i showed you on discord you said you had been looking for it for ages.

Edited by Meep ็ ็ ็