Larry's Staff Application

In Game Name: 
212th LCPL Larry  

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:64253962 

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: 
No 

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): 
Platinum VIP and 212th LCPL (Ex Colonel) 

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: 
No 

Playtime: 
3 Weeks 

Predicted time on server per week: 

40 to 50 hours 

Warns/bans: 
No 

Do you use a microphone: 
Yes, it is decent 

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: 
I want to help out the community, both in taking claims to help out, but also to help teach new players about the server. As staff I would be dedicated to boosting peoples’ enjoyment of the server by helping in any way I can, and when needed to enforce the rules to keep the server running smoothly. 

Why do you stand out among other candidates: 
I believe I stand out because I am mature and understand how to make the server enjoyable for myself and those around me. When I was colonel, I enjoyed making creative trainings and SIMs for those in 212th and occasionally outside as well. It is this creativity that will help to make the server even more fun, while keeping within the rules. 

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): 
I
should be picked for staff because I am mature and confident when making decisions. I have always displayed the correct behaviour when on the server and try to encourage others to the same. I am also a quick learner, so learning how to use the admin commands should not be a problem. 

As a 212th member I have learnt a lot from my commanders, both Zab and Kids before him have taught me a lot about the server and how to deal with situations where I would need to be strict but fair. This is good because both are excellent staff members and I would be excited to learn from staff like them.  

If I got staff I would work hard to learn everything quickly so I could get to being a helpful member of the community. This would mean working hard to complete weekly claims and also trying to help people around the server, when not SOD. By doing this I would also support the staff team, hopefully allowing them to take slack off, as they are often needed to spend a large amount of time doing claims when they are alone on the server, which I would be eager to help with. 

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: 
I Understand 

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: 
As staff they do not need to salute me as it isn't IC. However, if I was IC 2nd LT+ and they didn’t I would just kindly teach them about the rule. 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: 
Although I would normally say beforehand if I would be unable to meet the demands, I would apologise and try to make up for it be doing more claims the next time. 

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: 

I would simply speak to them to see if there is a way to resolve the issue. If not, then I would just carry on working with them and hope it resolves over time, because there is no need to be immature and take things out of proportion. 

Anything else: 

wgswrp 

Will most likely not get much attention here as he doesn't get too invovled with others in the server outside his regiment, which is something to improve on definitley.

However Larry is an absolute legend. He has an amazing attitude and is super friendly and fair. He has been in 212th under me since forever and given an opportunity here has great potential for acting as a reliable staff member. With that, his application is also very well written, formatted and detailed. No reason for this guy to not have a shot. +1

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif