Plat VIP, 327th Vice Commander

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

No

Playtime:

4 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours

Predicted time on server per week:

65 + 

Warns/bans:

0 Bans 1 Warn (Warn is for propkilling. warn is not active )

Do you use a microphone:

Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

To make the server a better place for everyone and improve its reputation since staff is a make or break it for a lot of people. 

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I have high activity on the server and i would never favour another person in any situation because the outcome should always be fair. I've never had any problems with people in the community and i try to stay on the good side with people to make everyone's experience better.

Why should we pick you to staff our server:

I don't have any past experience as a staff but i try to improve as much as i can on anything and i also try to improve with feedback that i'm given. I'm also very dedicated to the server as i am very active(65 is usually minimum.) and i have gained a lot of play time in the past weeks. I've also played in 327th since i started playing on the server which shows that i don't get bored over time and i take it more seriously the more i've been in the regiment as well. I also try to help people as much as i can by giving them feedback and helping new players. I believe that i'm mature for the rank of staff as well because i'm not biased even if its my friends and i also try to remain calm in difficult situations. I also want to make the server have a good reputation for the staff since that's a big part on how popular a server is or if people enjoy playing on it or not. 

I also have experience as on how to act around other people and not use my powers in the wrong way by being Vice Commander in 327th. I have no knowledge of  any ulx commands since i've never been a staff before but i would be dedicated to learning it fast and being mentored on how to act in different situations to improve people's experience on the server.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes i do

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

Nothing as a staff because its IC and staff is OOC but IC i would probably remind them to salute 2nd LT+.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I would talk with smt about it and explain if i have an excuse otherwise i would apologize and accept the consequences. I would also make up for the time next week as SOD

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

If i just don't like the person i wouldn't say anything as that could just end up making the situation worse but if i have a problem with how they behave on the server i would talk to them and if that doesn't work i would speak with any of the higher ups.

Anything else:

wgswrp

Edited by Revis

+1

Good guy

Great activity

Mature as rank shows this

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

One of the greatest dudes i have met.

The most active hiearcy member i have seen for quite a long while(like he averages around 130 hours in 2 weeks like dam). I can really come up with no real complaints since the dude knows when to be serious and when he can loosen up he his basically perfect for staff also he is SWEDISH which leds  to this being a huge +1 from me (not only cause of swedish but many other reasons)

But if i state it short it would  be 

Huge activity

Chill guy but can be serious when needed.

Can be trusted in everyway in my opinon and many more 🙂

Also before when he was exo and wasent playing SWTOR on the side he usally had around  like 160 hours in 2 week like he has no life imo also swtor kinda shit though

Edited by Evilgejf

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

Simple +1

Is chill and cool, can actually joke around and the like but can be serious when needed to. Not much else to say, would be a great contribution to staff team I believe. 

+1

Really Nice Guy

Active

Can be Trusted as shown by In game Rank

Past Ranks

501st CPL
CE LT
ARC LCPL
327th COL
74th ADV R
Battalion COL

Current Ranks