Alexmazy

Alexmazy (Alex Mazy/Alexander Mazy(that's my In-game name)) Werwolf Gaming SCP-RP "Serious" RP Official Discord Server Unban Request

Hey guys!!!!! Pro-gamer mazy here. Oh lord what a time this has been. There is no official discord unban template (I know right? SCP boomer admins can't even make it LOL LMAO ROFL!!!!!) so I'm just gonna wing it. Recently I was banned by my fourth-favourite SCP-rp aDMin Xunt. Why was I bANNed? For shitposting in the holy SCP-RP suggestions channel. Let me put you in my shoes. There is some SCP-RP suggestions channel. Everyone else is shitposting in it and I decide to shitpost and get muted for 3 WHOLE DAYS. (it's not like practically half of the discord was muted as well, and like anything was done about the suggestions) WDUM 3 WHOLE DAYS HOW AM I MEANT TO SURVIVE wtf wth. So I made it to the end of the 3 days and I check discord again to go on another server.

1 week later I have some random dude in my DMs asking for those free dupes I was giving out ages ago and I went to go and delete the advertisment and that's when I realise I WAS BANNED FROM THE SERVER. I was very distraught and upset and still am still till this day. I don't know if I can continue living. Please for the love of god unban me so I can delete my advertisment and stop having random guys dm me for dupes. What kind of double policy is it that everyone else can shitpost but I can't. I can't even remember what I shitposted but I'm sure it was pretty funny, to me at least.

It would also be cool to like keep up to date with the server and shit. Especially since I plan to apply for moderator in the near future. Please give me all your +1s as it's too late to make lots and lots of alts to +1 myself and upvote all my posts.

I don't know man it's late and I'm bored. It's a pretty bullshit ban tho lol let's be honest. This whole unban thing was funny at the start but has become less and less funny, but I'm not making a serious unban request lmao

Edited by Alexmazy
1 minute ago, Bread said:

You unban request is immature and doesn't make it sound like you're serious about it, also you're not using the template. (There's no discord unban request but you can still use the normal one for now)

wait. what do you mean. I put 100% effort into this

3 minutes ago, Shadow_SGG said:

Your unban request speaks for itself..

oh no. Time to get the alt accounts out. I'll give you 10million in-game cash if you edit to a +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but don't tell anyone!!!!)

2 minutes ago, Twinkies said:

-1 your attitude on this appeal shows u just do not care.

6 hours ago, Sven Sky said:

Na Mate my cat could write a better request than this 

-Zero Effort

-Joking around in an request is not helpfull by the way

7 hours ago, Shadow_SGG said:

Your unban request speaks for itself..

obviously he is joking, if you wankers had some knowledge then you would know who he is, that he doesnt play the server and doesnt really give a shit about it anymore but he is a nice guy

32 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

obviously he is joking, if you wankers had some knowledge then you would know who he is, that he doesnt play the server and doesnt really give a shit about it anymore but he is a nice guy

Do I care who he is? No, I just commented what I had to say about the request even if he's joking. Requests really aren't even the place to do that and if it's supposed to be funny then it's not really laughable.