mynameisiggy

mynameisiggy 's Staff Application.

Name: Iggy Wrona

What country are you from?: Ireland

How well do you speak and understand English?: Good, I can speak English fluently and everyone that knows me has complimented me on that talent. 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:553426306

In-Game name(s): James Anthony Adams

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): I have currently 6 days, 15 hours, and 43 minutes on my playtime. For proof simply DM me.  James Anthony Adams#0286

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Yes, a VIP.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, a Trust GXT 232 Mantis PC microphone Black

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes. I have TeamSpeak and could happily meet new people, and do interviews, meetings, and more in the application.

Why should we pick you? (250-word minimum): I think you should pick me because I would be a great candidate for a staff position. I am constantly active and know how to properly deal with rulebreakers. I can easily ban rulebreakers without any exceptions. If I got a staff position I would happily do forum moderation as well. I would not abuse my powers and keep confidential information to myself. I would monitor the server as much as possible. I know the staff position is unique and I understand that even one little slip up could get me demoted, so I will try with all of my power to not mess anything up and make sure everything is okay.  I will be extra cautious and before I punish anybody I will be sure to record evidence of them doing the action or get at least 2 witnesses to state my case. I also have OBS so I could easily record and download valid evidence of rulebreakers. I know I might be a bit young, but I am mature and can use grammar when needed to be used. I am always free to talk in voice unless I am sick or not in the mood. I will always attempt to attend to tings and important staff events and if I don't I will always try to give a valid statement and reason for my absence to said meeting. I have discord and TeamSpeak so I can easily speak with other members of staff, and more. My timezone is not EST, it is WET and there are not a lot of people and/or staff online in the morning when I get on at my timezone. So I will be able to be on while some other staff isn't. I will dedicate as much time to staffing as possible.

How long will you be able to play per day?: Usually a minimum of 6 hours. But maximum I could probably do is 8 hours on a lucky day, but usually 6. I would try to extend my playtime as much as possible to its most maximum extent and attempt to make it 10 and try even more.

Any experience as staff?: Not much, but I was once a moderator on a private roleplay server with around 20 people maximum. I used to ban lots of hackers and could happily do the same on the Werewolf Gaming SCP Roleplay server.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 10 inactive warns at the moment. I can send a screenshot, just DM me on discord: James Anthony Adams#0286. I have learned from my mistakes and now know the rules fully and will not claim anymore. I also have been banned once from what I know.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Not really, I really only know SCP Breach commands, !warn, !ban, !xban, !kick But I think I could learn a lot more commands in my time as trial If I get accepted to a Trial position.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): Yes. I do know quite a lot about SCP-RP as I played a lot of SCP-RP and know lots about the lore. The basics of the SCP lore are that there are multiple anomalies in a secretive, classified foundation. These anomalies are called SCPS. 
SCPS is in many classes, but there are three main classes used:

Safe: An SCP which can help or is neutral, some of these SCP's include SCP-999, and orange blob which emits euphoria to people which come in contact with SCP-999. SCP-999 has been known to cure even Depression.

Euclid: A SCP that is hostile and docile. SCP's in this class can decide to either choose to remain docile in their CC (Containment Chamber) or remain hostile when attacked or provoked. Take SCP-096 for example:
SCP-096 is a pale, tall humanoid which dosen't show any signs of body or facial hair. SCP-096 will usually sit in the corner of its containment chamber and sits while babbling and crying. If anybody views its face, in person, picture or video then it will enter a state of distress, stand up and start making weird noised contantly. After about 1-2 minutes SCP-096 will enter a docile state, and will immediataly run towards the person which looked at its face, now classified as 096-2. SCP 096 can easily find its target and will terminate 096-2. After terminating Subject 096-2, SCP 096 will sit down and continue crying again. 

Keter: This is a SCP with is extremely hard to contain and is always constantly docile. An example is SCP-106:
SCP-106 appears to be an elderly humanoid, with a general appearance of advanced decomposition. SCP 106 is always covered in a black "sludge" and can easily go through steel, metal and other materials without any problem at all. If you are unlucky and you come in contact with SCP-106 you will be sent to its "pocket dimension". Not much is known about this dimension, as nobody has come in and came out alive.
-
 I know most about it and I have familiarised myself with the predominant rules. I understand these rules are important and have to be mandatorily followed. I will enforce these rules on the server to its full extent. I will try to be nice to the players of the server and even if they will have to be punished I will try to explain to them as nicely as possible what they did wrong and what they can do to try to get unbanned. I could explain the appeal procedure aswell. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes. I know and understand all of the rules of SCP-RP and can easily familiarise myself with them if I do not understand them in the future If I forget. But at the moment I remember everything from the rule topic. I will do them as much as possible and make sure they are enforced and protected. I will not accept bribery and anything of that sort to not be punished. I would happily learn the ways of moderating and attempt to become the best moderator I can. I hope this made my application satisfactory and I hope you enjoyed it. Please wish me the best luck and tell me how much you like my application in the comments and what I should fix and / or attempt to fix.

WORD COUNT: 1,201

1 hour ago, mynameisiggy said:

Safe: An SCP which can help or is neutral, some of these SCP's include SCP-999, and orange blob which emits euphoria to people which come in contact with SCP-999. SCP-999 has been known to cure even Depression.

Safe means something that is understood completely and easily contained

also 10 warns in less than a week?!

gotta be a -1 from me

Edited by Edward Garrett

-1 most if not all of my interactions with you were not great & I've heard horrible shit about you, one of which is what Kvisten said, so maybe straighten up your actions before even thinking about applying for staff.

just punch through his fucking head

- 1 many reasons currently stated above sorry mate but need to try harder

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14