Dish

Dish's First Staff Application

In Game Name: GM Colonel Dish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56971815

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No I am not.

In-game rank: VIP and GM Colonel.

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: I don't have experience staffing RP servers, but I am knowledgeable in ULX due to playing on private servers with friends. And the things I don't know I am eager to learn.

Playtime: 5w 6d 1h.

Predicted time on the server per week: About 50-55 hours per week.

Warns/bans: 0 warns and bans.

Do you use a microphone: I do and its decent quality.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: The duty of staff on a server is to make the server an enjoyable place for all players. Be it from stopping players who break the rules and are making the server  less enjoyable or doing simple things to help players out, such as when they are stuck or are in need of tools. I aim to achieve that in staff by working hard and being mature and objective in any situation that is thrown at me and helping in any way that is possible.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I believe I stand out among other candidates due to being hardworking, impartial, determined, and having a decent playtime,  in which I have come to understand how the server works and the role of server staff in various situations. I am a fast learner and things I don't know I hope to learn. I feel that I am competent and trustworthy enough to be given a chance at staffing.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):  I would say I'm an active member of the SWRP community in which I really enjoy spending time in and socializing with other people. I would strive to make it a better place and be of help to anyone who needs it

I know my way around a computer so I can help around technical stuff such as audio/video problems which are a frequent annoyance in Gmod.

I am frequently online during times when there is little to no staff online, sometimes early in the morning or late at night. Even though the number of players is low at that time, sometimes staff is needed but isn't there.

I can keep a cool head during stressful situations and not rush to conclusions without thoroughly examining the evidence and staying unbiased

Getting staff is considered an honor and comes with great responsibility. I will do my best to fulfill all my duties and take all the new responsibility with great seriousness. If such an honor is bestowed upon me. I would never abuse my position or rank (both IC and OOC) as I see it unfit for players let alone staff members to do. Staff members should be seen as role model players.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes I understand and completely agree with it.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: If I'm currently in the SOD role I would do nothing because the SOD role is OOC. If I'm in my IC role I'd probably just remind them that all 2nd LT+ should be saluted.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: Firstly I would apologize to higher-ups and explain myself why I wasn't able to do my duties. Then I would work harder to improve and exceed my expectations.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: This shouldn't be a problem because I tend to be friendly and helpful. But I would try to resolve it privately and if that doesn't work I would try to have a working relationship with the person so that feelings and emotions don't affect our work.

Anything else: wgswrp

+1

Extremely active

Competent and mature

Responsible and trustworthy

Would be a great addition to staff

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

Active

Competent 

Mature 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

+1/Neutral
Kinda active
Nice guy
Mature (sometimes)

Not taking the rules serious
Very lazy (Leaving when getting called to a training)

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL