Dr Web

The Life In SCP-RP

>Be me 
>Plays SCP-RP on favourite server 

>Finally gets whitelisted as SCP-096 

>Gets blacklisted for playing chess as SCP-096 as "ruining immersion".

The same admin who got me blacklisted:  1999970999_GreatRP.thumb.PNG.e9dc992ca9a6504a3fee95531ba4dd21.PNG

Just now, Dr Web said:

That was ur quote then u end up fucking about at D Block jailing ur mates GG great admin

He teleported to me and kept annoying me when I was in a sit or something so I jailed him to get him to stop

floop.png

1 minute ago, Bread said:

He teleported to me and kept annoying me when I was in a sit or something so I jailed him to get him to stop

U walked into d block tho there was no sit and even if there was why would u have a sit at d block? lol 

3 minutes ago, Dr Web said:

U walked into d block tho there was no sit and even if there was why would u have a sit at d block? lol 

I was a CI delta wearing the hazmat disguise and someone was asking me questions, I don't remember what exactly happened but it was along the lines of a sit or someone asking me a question and then the other staff member was annoying me

floop.png

1 minute ago, Bread said:

I was a CI delta wearing the hazmat disguise and someone was asking me questions, I don't remember what exactly happened but it was along the lines of a sit or someone asking me a question and then the other staff member was annoying me

damn if i was an admin and you saw me do what u did youd do another one of those cries talking about how im "ruining immersion" and black list me u seem a bit hypocritical to me here