I was banned for 2 weeks for killing 1 guy and I couldn't even defend myself

Server you got banned from: SCP RP 

Your name in-game: Roy Edward

Your SteamID:  

Admins' name that banned you: I really don't remember 

Admin's steamID: ???????

Why did you get banned?: rdm x1 and "attempted rdm x7"

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I wasn't aware to the fact what I did was actually team killing, and I couldn't even say that I'm sorry and won't do it again because I was muted during the entirety of the sit. my summer vacation start in around 2 weeks and I don't want to be banned during my summer vacation, later on I will not be able to play at all. 

Anything else?: It was my mistake and I'm really sorry. I just didn't know it was considered as team-killing

Edited by ProvingWings505
27 minutes ago, ProvingWings505 said:

I'll just wait the two weeks and won't do it again. it just sucks because I won't be even able to play in 2 weeks. I'll be studying for the hardest year I'll even have to suffer

K

3 hours ago, ProvingWings505 said:

I'll just wait the two weeks and won't do it again. it just sucks because I won't be even able to play in 2 weeks. I'll be studying for the hardest year I'll even have to suffer

Cool beans

On 8/5/2020 at 11:21 AM, ProvingWings505 said:

Stop tryin to guilt trip bish

You're lucky you havent been perm banned (something i'd support), accept your punishment.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, ProvingWings505 said:

It sucks yes, but maybe think of that before breaking the rules and then lie on your unban request. 

Ban should be extended.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

9 hours ago, Clint Westbrook said:

Ban should indeed be extended.

I realised there are 4 screenshots shot [DEATH] [VICTIM] instead of just [VICTIM] therefore you did MRDM (RDM X4) and 2X Tried RDMing.

I mean, doesn't matter anyhow, if you are trying to break a rule it is the same as actually doing it, a players own incompetance doesn't protect him from the rules.

2 Weeks a generous for an action which is just so obviously invalid if you understood the what the server is suppose to be.

On 8/4/2020 at 6:54 PM, ProvingWings505 said:

I... didn't kill any afks AT ALL... I don't know what you're talking about really

Doesnt this technically count as lying on an unban request if I am not missing something? And seeing as he basically admits to it after the screenshots then it certainly would count as lying on a unban request. And seriously if he is willing to lie on an unban request I dont think 2 weeks is enough.