Joe Drakan

O5 Councelor Application.

[BASIC INFORMATION

Your In-Game Name: Joe Drakan

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:212158705

Your Age: My age is of 19 years old.

Your In-Game Playtime: 9 weeks and a couple days.

Your amount of warnings (15 Warnings max):  I have recieved 2 warnings.

Rate your roleplaying skills: My roleplaying skills are 9 out of 10 i have been experienced on it since i was really young and i have gotten good at it. Especially when the other person is going along too with the roleplay.

[BASIC QUESTIONS/IMPORTANT Questions]

What would you like your O5 Designation to be?: O5-14 "The Newfound Soul" Is a white male of European descent, mid 20's and has been a newly appointed O5 councilor by O5-1s direct order due to his heroic actions and hard fought achievements for the foundation. He used to serve and command multiple MTF task forces but because of his new gained knowledge and the events he has gone through he is sought to be a new useful asset for the foundation and because of this, he was promoted into an O5, for his knowledge is useful but his soul is ours.

(300 to 350 words)

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I've been an asset to the foundation since years ago when i was just a security running around and about catching D class and helping in experiments. Since then i have partaken in several SCP breaches, multiple wars, a lot of reality bender hunts, stopping different XK class scenarios and completed many onsite and offsite missions along with my promotions and demotions all while building a reputation of a leader, someone our units could relly on, on taking the initiative and making the tough choices that would either bring out demise, or total victory. All in all, my achievements till this day are uncountable some of which have faded into the darkness as days go by, only a few know, and the rest who did either forgotten or got amnesticated. I have managed to reach top key positions in the foundation and do well on them, i have been more than experienced in the Administration part and know how to lead men into victory. Ive had past experience in that too. I belive myself to have tough mentality and enough will power to complete difficult at hand tasks but also be great at diplomatics as i have managed to secretly twist and manifest GOI relations to the foundations advantage in the past using my charm skills and manipulative talk. I have always lead my MTF teams into victory whenever i was in charge and my bio has almost 0 to minimal failed missions, one of em being a rescue on a different planet. I have high confidence that if there was ever a time to shine, this is it. And when it comes to my disciplinary book, i rarely have fucked around when i wasnt supposed to. Infact i dont recall ever causing a mess or failing my higher ups, instead all ive got was praise and success. I may have had some dark times when fool people chose to mess with me, but they just like my every enemy have been [DISPOSED OFF], as it was proven that they were only madmen and an enemy to the foundation.

(100 to 150 words)

How many O5 Council Members are their in the SCP universe that are known but not on record?: 
The council has never publicly announced its presence and if not never wanted it to be known, therefore there has been a cloud of misinformation coming from all directions and sources making different assumptions and guesses but the number will never be known even to some of those who are within the council as this is to protect the identities and true power of the foundation. This has become a big discussion and myth story tale on personnal who know the existance of the Council but nothing more about it, there has been made up stories and rumors that the council isnt even true and honest anymore and that its been replaced or collapsed, but for all we know this too could just be fake information in order to shadow the efforts or infiltrators and spies from getting the exact numbers, locations and identities of the councelors.

(300 words)

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: Different O5's have different tasks and goals to take care of in the foundation but just a general look at it gives us the following main aspects of ones main interest. An O5 councelor aims to oversee and inspect the sites security, research and development programms, its testing, the spending on it and most of all its capabilities. Secondly an O5 would look to find the problems within the site and observe if the Site Command does anything to fix on them or if their incompetence is far too great for any kind of inputs and repairs, then according to what they deem neccesary they talk to the Site Command and micromanage them around if needs to be, otherwise straight out demotions will take place and the opportunity to manage the site better is given on other individuals. But lets not forget an O5 is not supposed to micromanage but to just oversee, only in dire situations would an Overseer step into matters and things. Now according to experiments and development the councelors vary on their positions from there and preference but a good majority like to keep spending to a minimum and make sure that the Science department is benefiting the foundation more rather than spending its resources in vain.But again this only applies to O5s who like getting mixed in experiments and overseeing the science department, not many do due to the risk of breaches and restrictions on being close to SCPs. Lastly O5 councelors also manage the Foundations relations and are responsible for its future and preservation, they cooperate with their external diplomats or sometimes even meeting GOI leaders themselves to manage relations. Sometimes they even take things into their hands and pull strings around making the right and neccesary choices a simple Site Director couldnt in order to gain success.

(150 words)

Explain what makes you special: Every person is special in their own ways but i believe what makes me special is the fact that iv gone through many stages within the foundation, iv had experience with every Foundation Administration Job and had a good record of no fuckups happening while i was at it. Now ive even had past experience as an O5 council and have been familiar to both the benefits and the dangers of being one so i feel like i would be ready to go into the fray and do my part for the foundation. I have not failed my higher ups but instead impressed and won their trust through my competence and non hostile behavior. There was times i had let down myself but i have risen up and gave the best of me to prove i am worth every cent and a useful asset. Lastly one more thing that makes me special is my survivability skills, O5s arent meant to die or be captured so having me as one would mean that the enemies of the foundation would have to go through my guards and my dead eye accuracy and combat skills.

( No Word Requirement)

How do you initiate a nuke?: I request a member of the Hierarchy if the reason is valid and documented or if a vote has happened with if not most, all of the council agreeing why it had to happen.

( No Word Requirement)

What are the rules a O5 Council member has to follow?: 
1: An O5 must not go to the surface for no good reason.
2: An O5 must not step inside Containment Chambers.
3: An O5 must not get himself killed or harmed.
4: An O5 must be well guarded all the time.
5: An O5 must not restrict experiments and science projects given they are valid.
6: An O5 shouldnt mistreat other personnal if they dont deserve it.
7: An O5 shouldnt get close to SCPs.
8: An O5 shouldnt oversee experiments that could be dangerous to him.
9: An O5 shouldnt waste resources and personnal.
10: An O5 should not provoke fights with GOIs.
11: An O5 should never make a breach of information or let any information leaks happen.
These are some of the rules, there may be more, but they were never specified.

( No Word Requirement)

Why would you like to role play as an O5?: Because i love in depth roleplaying and i want to be able to manage the Foundation better as it is rn, i want to offer my skills and traits and become a true asset for it. And also because bussiness management is one of my liked hobbies i find it entertaining to manage things.

000_PL2UH_focuspoint_614x345.jpg

+1

He is more than qualified for the role and since he is within A-1's  hierarchy he certainly watched people perform this role and thus probably knows quite a lot. Also considering he is quite responsible and mature. The application lives more or less up to O5 standards at least in my opinion. I like his demeanor and there might possibly be some negatives but nothing that I could make out from my review. 

+1,

From my experiences with you, I have seen only your good side and I think you being accepted would be a pretty nice addition.

But the problem is I've never seen you play site administration jobs and only MTF Jobs.

But overall you seem to know the rules and how the job works.

Good luck,

-O5-8 "The Terse"

Edited by Clint Westbrook