Sietse kool

scp roleplay

Server you got banned from: scp roleplay

Your name in-game: mark rukberg i think it was

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336191143/

Admins' name that banned you: idk

Admin's steamID: idk

Why did you get banned?: i killed 3 class d boys who where standing afk because i found a knife in a cell

Evidence(Un-necessary):.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i think that i deserve it because i am almost new to the server and dont now everything about it and first is was 2 days banned and now is it permanent, i did not get any way to be a better me

Anything else?: why it is first 2 days banned and then permanent

Hello. Mate, I banned you and then go someone to extend it because it turned out you killed more than 3 D-Class, actually, 6 D-Class.

I banned you for 2 Days, which I then got my mate @John Shuttle to extend it to a permanent ban after it turned out you MassRDMed 6 D-Class.

Here is all the evidence,

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

First 3 are Shuttle's, Then the autistic last 3 long ones are mine.

I was the first one to ban and warn you, then he uncovered some more shit.

U know u can Edit your apply and not post 3 at the same time man. 

And -1

Mate why do you think Killin 3 D boys or even morewho were afk is a good idea because YOU found a knife. I'd say stay banned for now and try again later 

Edited by Sven Sky

well the xp machine did not give any xp more and this was giving xp so yeah its more from 2 ways to look at it (you/the server) make let the knifes spawn you now so yeah, but why i did not get the warn at the first time that the biggest problem i think

1 minute ago, Sietse kool said:

well the xp machine did not give any xp more and this was giving xp so yeah its more from 2 ways to look at it (you/the server) make let the knifes spawn you now so yeah, but why i did not get the warn at the first time that the biggest problem i think

???????????????????

Just now, Sietse kool said:

He didn't warn because it was MRDM. When someone MRDMs, we are meant to perma ban.

2 minutes ago, Sietse kool said:

no the time that i was tped i did get warn and instant banned but for the first 3 i did get nothing so hows that 

I TPed you and then explained to you what you did wrong.

Also, when you got perma'd how could I bring you to the staff room while you're banned?

thats not how i mean it the first time i killed the 1 its was 2hours earlier why did i not get warn/banned then

Because no one saw the RDMs at that time and we only found out after we began searching if you had RDMed earlier on.

but is there even a change to get back on the server this or next year, like is there something like a ban wipe

You will be unbanned if you actually make a well thought out ban appeal and at least a week or month has gone past.

Edited by Clint Westbrook

It is rather obvious not to stab everyone you see. Seems like a mistake tho lol. Should still be a punishment but only for a week. (unlike my ban from the discord which should be 0 days)

Edited by Alexmazy
1 hour ago, Sietse kool said:

i barely understood what you said here but i think i got the message

the EXP machine did not give you anymore EXP because you already used it so now you wanted to kill the d class to get the EXP right? 

then why the hell did you not become a janitor then and get like way more EXP than a kill..... service personnel doesnt have a required level to play as

2 minutes ago, sniper50715 said:

i barely understood what you said here but i think i got the message

the EXP machine did not give you anymore EXP because you already used it so now you wanted to kill the d class to get the EXP right? 

then why the hell did you not become a janitor then and get like way more EXP than a kill..... service personnel doesnt have a required level to play as

It's not very clear lol. (unless it's changed in like the past few months)

2 hours ago, Sietse kool said:

i killed 3 class d boys who where standing afk because i found a knife in a cell

Not a valid reason to kill Class-D while you are also playing as one. You use that on Security, not on your own. Also for the record, you killed 6.

Edited by Viktor Svetsken
Correction on kill count.

Viktor Svetsken

Punishment is satisfying for the punishment

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

I hear you say “new player” and also saying that the XP machine no longer gives out XP, which would make you Level 15. According to staff punishment guidelines, anyone at/above Level 15 can get harsher punishments as they are no longer treated as new players

-1 Ban was valid