✪Kanser CS.MONEY

Cant I just be accepted for once

I just wanna be accepted even it is an gmod server I just wanna be accepted please for the love of god accept me to any group I dont want to be lonely and rejected I have suffered long enough from real life suffering from depression anxiety and paranoia+ having multiple issues with my family started getting heavy on me and I can only be happy at this server cant you guys just accept me??

Look, I suffer from this stuff too. I know its hard but it'll be okay. 

Try spending an hour or more on an application, make sure it sounds good, looks good.

Look at applications from people who have gotten accepted, look what you can do better.

🙂

im max

1 hour ago, Bernie Clancy said:

I am sorry about your ilnesses but if you arent getting accepted there is clearly a general problem either with your apps or reputation maybe try to improve on those 

I mean both my rep and apps are good if you check my HOEA or O5 app you will clearly see I put geniuine effort in them but they are both denied but when a person who isnt known to us but gets pending to O5 with 3 days of gameplay there is an problem

1 hour ago, [W-G] Toasti said:

Look, I suffer from this stuff too. I know its hard but it'll be okay. 

Try spending an hour or more on an application, make sure it sounds good, looks good.

Look at applications from people who have gotten accepted, look what you can do better.

you are right but even when I make a decent app the group manager says I just dont want you thats why I created this topic

Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY
48 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

I mean both my rep and apps are good if you check my HOEA or O5 app you will clearly see I put geniuine effort in them but they are both denied but when a person who isnt known to us but gets pending to O5 with 3 days of gameplay there is an problem

the O5 council votes on who they let in, if you dont have enough votes youre denied, or atleast i think thats how it goes and the manager has some input as well(he is an o5 himself, duh)

44 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

you are right but even when I make a decent app the group manager says I just dont want you thats why I created this topic

well talk to them, ask them why in there dms and say why, improving is the best you can do and sometimes you need to subtly notify them of the fact that youre or have improved

Speaking as an O5 Council Member, i'm going to outline some harsh truths and words of advice.

• In my personal opinion, A harsh truth of Applications in general is that they are heavily reputation based. I'm yet to see an app for anything (staff, whitelisting, unban apps) that takes a medicore repped peson into inspiring levels of let this guy in. Or i could be blind.
  • "Sometimes what you see, is not what others see.." Hence you should probably to try to understand what others are perceiving like i am. I've witnessed the stuggles of such ailments plus enviormental factors therefore i'm personally taking the time out to write these words for you.

I implore you to not take this as a step down. Instead to take a stand on those two feets of yours cuz that's what will make you better person.

Sidetip: Use pages in apps, makes for less a wall of text and much more digestible for reading. [Like here! ;p]

Edited by DLEtna
Grammer mistakes, cuz its 5am ..and can't spell "implore"

uwu

3 minutes ago, DLEtna said:

Speaking as an O5 Council Member, i'm going to outline some harsh truths and words of advice.

• In my personal opinion, A harsh truth of Applications in general is that they are heavily reputation based. I'm yet to see an app for anything (staff, whitelisting, unban apps) that takes a medicore repped peson into inspiring levels of let this guy in. Or i could be blind.
  • "Sometimes what you see, is not what others see.." Hence you should probably to try to understand what others are perceiving like i am. I've witnessed the stuggles of such ailments plus enviormental factors therefore i'm personally taking the time out to write these words for you.

I impore you to not take this as a step down. Instead to take a stand on those two feet of yours cuz that's what will make you better person.

This is true

For the Council, there are 2 real factors for acceptance

-Performance as Foundation (Particularly Site Admins)

This is mostly why the Council votes.  Those who are inside the Council know more about a person than Gordon or Rex alone, so we give our opinion.  If these factors are not met, they will be denied.  Its a relatively simple criteria.  You either got denied by the Council for one or both of these reasons.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Everyone thank you so much but let me tell the truth for a second a few days ago I tried to do suicide by hanging after talking everyone who is near me I decided I will take an Vacation from SCP rp for 1 year just fix myself (I hope I can ) but my expectations are low because being a new 10th grader my family started to put so much pressure on me and I think I cant take it anymore

I feel your pain pal. I put loads of effort into my first application but then in my second one I'd just copy + paste my first one and use synonyms and slightly re-phrase my answers. It got me accepted into a lot of things, Jesus. I also got denied a lot and I still haven't been unbanned from the SCP discord yet which is a real shame.

Unban me from SCP discord