HOEA Application

Hidden

RP Name: Chief McNeil

Steam Name: [W-G]DavidThaFirst

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94557237

Playtime and Level (5 days and level 50 minimum): 5 days 4 hours level 50

Warns: 26

What is the Department of External Affairs?:

DEA is responsible for a wide spectrum of operations: planting disinformation, eliminating traces of SCP (both objects and the Foundation's) activity, D-class personnel enlistment, and recruiting new employees from military and civil institutions. The DEA is responsible for concealing the activity of Foundation agents and facilities in populated areas. DEA is essentially the front line of the Foundation as it filters all potential employees and is responsible for maintaining high standards among recruited personnel

Who is the Head of External Affairs?: The person who runs the DEA. And the boss of the FA's

What is a GOI?:A group of interrest

Who does the HoEA anwser to?: SD

What are the duties of a HoEA?: manage and handle the local DoEA Branch. Manage the Field Agents and DEAAs (Department of External Affairs Agents) prepare desinformation for the civilian population, sometimes employ new people for the foundation.

What is MTF Sigma-66 and Omega-12?

MTF Sigma 66 are: captured members from other GoI. Despite the lack of loyalty the Foundation expects from the assembled team, they find the members' expertise of value.
MTF Omega 12 are:A  task force composed of reality bending Foundation personnel from an alternate universe.

Describe the SCP Foundation as a GOI:

A highly secretive foundation who actively seeks out to capure and contain anomalties or objects with anomalous powers. And keep it hiden from the rest of the world.

5 hours ago, ediblechedder said:

-1 dont know you

Why is my boy giving a -1 cuz he doesnt know him?????

+1/neutral

Prob Old app format. I dont know you havent seen in game so i cant determen behavior.

Edited by Shrek