bigboi

scp ban

Server you got banned from: SCP role play

Your ingame name: barak obama

Your steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/potatoesinbagels/

Admin's name that banned you: dont know

Admin steam id: dont know

Why did you get banned: Can't say as it happened roughly an hour after I left. I didnt reserve any warnings about a ban before I left though. Granted I was messing around with other players though and that might be why, it did involve rdm a few times.

evidence(unecessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned: Because if I was banned for what I think then i believe what I was doing was quite misdeamour, since not many players were on and a few were already messing around i just though I'd par take. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Anything else:

Edited by bigboi
2 minutes ago, Isaac Miles said:

Fighting RDM with RDM is not the way to go and it says that even in the rules. You're just as guilty as the people who were rdming. 

Fair enough but it wasn't like rdming people who didn't want to be rdmd. It was just a bunch of us messing about with each other for the most part but if thats the way it is so be it.

6 minutes ago, bigboi said:

Fair enough but it wasn't like rdming people who didn't want to be rdmd. It was just a bunch of us messing about with each other for the most part but if thats the way it is so be it.

I get messing around can be fun and all, but doing it on a RP server could influence people trying to have fun and doing that kinda ruins the atmosphere. Suggest you do that on a server where it ain't an issue.

I agree and thats fair enough, only thing I object to is being a "minge" unless said admin is specifically referring to me rdming in that case and what is wrong with the name. Otherwise I'll do my time and hope I get unbanned but fair enough if not.

Edited by bigboi
40 minutes ago, Bread said:

-1 you were banned for mass RDM and being a minge from what I've seen in the staff chat, also your name doesn't help

13 minutes ago, Isaac Miles said:

I get messing around can be fun and all, but doing it on a RP server could influence people trying to have fun and doing that kinda ruins the atmosphere. Suggest you do that on a server where it ain't an issue.

+1 (For a reduced sentence)

- Yes you did commit Mass RDM, going through the logs you just killed a bunch of D-Class and Security for no reason

- But, it was sorta when there was no players on and pretty much everyone was Mass Rdming and you are pretty new, so I say it'd be fair for a reduced sentence.

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

23 minutes ago, Johnwickisblak said:

- Yes you did commit Mass RDM, going through the logs you just killed a bunch of D-Class and Security for no reason

- But, it was sorta when there was no players on and pretty much everyone was Mass Rdming and you are pretty new, so I say it'd be fair for a reduced sentence.

Thanks for being understanding and reducing the ban. Much appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Gordon is a chill dude, but in this case, I have to call him a monkey (oog oog)

Being new doesn't exempt you from the rules, nor does the time of day.  Upon joining the server you are expected to read the rules.  Thus, assuming you did, means you actively broke the rules.  If you didn't read the rules, ignorance isnt a just base for MRDM or any larger offense.

also, on the minge part,

6 hours ago, bigboi said:

What's wrong with the name? 

In the rules it is stated that you must have a Valid RP Name.  This is not one of them.  This in itself would be a warnable offense (if you didn't co-operate with staff to change).  

8 hours ago, bigboi said:

A minge? If i RDMd it would have been against people who were also rdming or messing around at the very least. Leave the name out lol.

This is not a valid excuse.  It's stated to not take situations into your own hands, and let staff handle it, either on Forums or IG.

Overall, -1, broke rules and must except consequence.  A perm ban is Permanent for a reason.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

4 hours ago, Atomik said:

Gordon is a chill dude, but in this case, I have to call him a monkey (oog oog)

Being new doesn't exempt you from the rules, nor does the time of day.  Upon joining the server you are expected to read the rules.  Thus, assuming you did, means you actively broke the rules.  If you didn't read the rules, ignorance isnt a just base for MRDM or any larger offense.

also, on the minge part,

In the rules it is stated that you must have a Valid RP Name.  This is not one of them.  This in itself would be a warnable offense (if you didn't co-operate with staff to change).  

This is not a valid excuse.  It's stated to not take situations into your own hands, and let staff handle it, either on Forums or IG.

Overall, -1, broke rules and must except consequence.  A perm ban is Permanent for a reason.

Fair enough