mynameisiggy

My SCP-096 Application-

RP Name: James Anthony Adams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553426306

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] Week and one day.

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  11.

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes. I understand the rules of SCP-RP and will try to enforce them as good as I can.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes, I love to roleplay and would happily be SCP-096 when the job is not taken.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail)  Containment procedures for SCP-096 are as follows: SCP-096 is to be kept in its containment chamber at all times, every week the cell must be inspected from top to bottom for any cracks, breaks or holes in the containment chamber, these checks are mandatory and personnel assigned to the task which do not do it will be demoted to D-Class personnel. There are to be no cameras or photography equipment in 096's cell, this rule is to be enforced and not following it can lead to death. Security personnel use heat seakers and movement detectors to determine if 096 is contained or not.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: I would terminate 096-1, and next sit down exactly the spot in which I killed the Class D. This would be following the rules, and I would only get up if someone looks at my face either in the picture or in person.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  This would be a good role play due to the fact that in the lore 096 proceeds to kill other targets immediately after terminating the first one. This would go along with him in the lore so it would be a good RP indeed.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to re-contain SCP-096?* I would call out on communications which way the Class-Disposable was heading, and then continue to recontain SCP-096 as it is more dangerous and important than a escaped D-Class. I would then recontain 096, do /f SCP-096 has been recontained, continue duties as normal. And then I would try find the Class-Disposable if nobody has terminated said D-Class.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: If he looked at something such as my back, and it glitched or something, then i would allow it since it was accidental, but if this was on purpose and he quiet literally did look at my face, I would kill him and copy his message, if he called an administrator or moderator on me I would show them her/his message to prove that I am innocent.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:  N/A