State your current/most common RP Name: 

Tanner Syringe

State your current Steam Username: 

Dat-Doge-Doe [GL]

Provide your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:419151052

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): 

Level-50

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.) 

Platinum VIP

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 

4 weeks.

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 

13, this is alot but I have not recieved one warning since march

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 

Yes, I understand the rules of SCP-RP, I will list some.

Don't Power-Game [Power gaming is where you do something realistically impossible, etc. you turn into a zombie and eat everyone in the world]

Don't RDM [ RDM is where you kill someone with no RP reason to.]

Don't RDA, [ RDA is where you arrest someone with no rp reason to]

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 

Yes, I have previously played 1048, but was removed, I was not removed for any bad reasons, I was just inactive if I am correct.

Left Click to take ears.

Right click to transform

Left click in 1048-a mode to scream.

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: 

PassiveRP was one of the main reasons I played this SCP previously, Its important on how 1048 acts due to the fact he is friendly around personnel, and he can interact with them out of containment, or if he is brought someone to play with.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): 

Yes, as a former-1048 member I will follow the rules at all times and make sure that I correctly follow how everythings set out infront of me, 

Only take people's ears who are crouching and willingly giving you one.

You must partake in a /me, if someone trys to grab you, you must come with them

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: 

Playfully, he should interact with them as much as possible, as it mainly shows that he is still playful, such as hugging their legs, sitting on their shoulders, etc.

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 

SCP-1048 in containment simply wanders around, out of containment it interacts with personnel, takes ears if given the chance and [possibly] transforms into 1048-a.

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: 

I first ask an admin if I have the OK to go, if yes, I follow them, if not, I simply fret at the idea of going outside and run back in.