Steam Name + Profile link: hummer1404

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan) 327th ARC COL Victor,T EXO

Teamspeak Name: Victor

Playtime on the Server: 7 weeks 6 days 20 hours

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:84944040

Any experience in staffing: No.

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans:
I got 1 ban that was "playerpulling"( NOT Comm ban btw, i was told so by founder harland.), while it may seem that i am in the wrong however i genuinely didn't know that it was a thing or against the rules but now i do.
2 warns
1 from homophobia and the other was accidentally MRDM with props, it was out of my control as the prop flew across the room, i regret them all and will do my best to not repeat these mistakes.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:
Yes and yes.

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Anaxes

Clone ECs:

6 commando droids
8 heavy droids normal HP
snipers depends on the amount of GC on ( 1 droid sniper for every 4 GC NCO+ on).

Jedi ECs:
1 Sith master 70k hp
2 JHD 35k hp
1 Sith apprentice 60k

Republic's Execution:

A giant rayshield will appear uptop of the base gates and the MG, blocking off everyone to go either inside or outside

Clone side:
So the commanding battalion will order RC And Gc to go through the LHB or the MG And scout on what is going on, then they will spot a giant generator near the MG And a bunch of droids near it, they will report it in and then all units will push out of the LHB,
DU will set barricades in the area between LHB and the MG and so there will be the enemy barricades, then all units are to push to kill the hostiles, The generator will be checked by CE and RC and will find out that tye only way to disable it is to disable 3 generatos in the nearby area, So while the other regiments attack the droids who are falling back to the RO, the clones will find another generator in the RO Connected to the main one, So while the clones try to counter the droids in the RO, CE and RC Will hack the RO Generator then it will be 2 generators remaining, then while scounting around there will be a generator filled with droids protecting it behind the watchtower and all frontline units are to push there and for CE and RC to hack it so this is the 2nd generator and 1 left to go, the last generator will be filled with heavy defense in the scav camps and is the last one to be hacked, giving that it will be hard to push the scav camps the leading battalion will order all units to push in and put some barricades then order CG and Du to form a shield push with all units behind and after they take the generator RC and CE will hack it, then a muni will appear above the RO to send reinforment, RC and CE will go to the generator infront of MB and will disable it then the rayshield will go down, in the mean time all other units will push the RO as it eill be defended by droids, and sniper droids in the mountains will be dealt with by GC

Also LAAT Transport can happen in LHB to make everything faster.

Jedi side:
A sith sorcerer is disguised as a trader and is trying to earn the jedi's trust, and then call in his apprentice whi is also disguised as a trader to look around the JT and ask the jedis to give them a tour, Their objective is to locate the HV and so by the tour they will find it, after they do so they will ask the jedi to give them some times as the two siths will go somewhere else to talk about their plans, after they do so they will call in the JHD who will attack and distract the jedi will the 2 siths try to break into the HV, one of the JHD who is fighting will mistaknly bring the jedi he is fighting back near the HC room and near the HV, so the jedi who is fighting will notcie that the 2 traders are trying ti break in the HV, the jedi will call other jedis to the HV to stop the traders, the 2 siths will turn hostile and try to kill the jedis, but with no use as the 2 siths have planted an EMP grenade to disable the rayshield and then open the vault to try to steal the Holocron and the jedis are to stop them, the sith master will surrender but the apprentice is shocked to see his master surrender before him, they will have a conversation on how the master tought the apprentice to not surrender and how the master lied, then the apprentice will kill the master( whom hp will set to 1 hp) after that he will fight to the death and will be killed by the jedis.

Event Character Execution:

Droids:
the droids who are near the Generator infront of MB will try to hold it and the snipers will be in the mountains, There will be barricared for the droids and after all the droids die they will fall back to the RO to defend the 1st Generator, there will be turrets inside the RO building and barricades, however the droids will man the barricades outside the RO and if they are being pushed back they will fall back to inside the RO, if all the droids are dead then the other bucnh of droids who are holding the 2nd Generator behind the watchtower will hold their postion around the watchtower with barricades in the ground and turrets on the watchtower roof, after tehy are being attacked they will hold their postion inside the watchtower and after the 2nd batch dies, then it is up to the last bunch of droids who are inside the scav caves who will secure the last generator and calls for CIS assist, after all the Droids in the caves dies then more droids will drop down from the muni above the RO and will try to hold it.

Siths: the siths will be disguised as traders who seek help, but their intentions are to see where is the HV givning that they don't know how the JT is built and rooms and such, so they will ask a tour that the jedi will accept, the 2 siths are to act friendly at all times while disguised, after they know where the HV is the will call the JHD using [SC] comms, after that they will throw an EMP grenade disabling the rayshield in the HV and will try to pen the door, after being spotted by the jedis and that the JHD died, they will fight to the death then the master will surrender, the apprentice and the master will talk to each other and will be like this
Apprentice will be talking to his master on how he taught him to NOT Surrender and how he betrayed him
The master who doesn't know what to say and is emmbarresed by himself, then the apprentice not seeing ant response will kill the master whom HP will be set to 1 hp, after that all jedis will kill the apprentice who will fight to the death.

(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information: the CIS is trying to slow the clones and cage them in their base until more supports comes to anaxes and destroy the whole base, it starts as a silent mission for the droids.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: i have suggested an event once and it was done and was successfully excuted.

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes they are to make fun events for all players, whether they were clones, jedi or ECs,And try to make the events fair for both parties, There should be at least 3 events a day and the EP is do his best and try to make a good event for everyone,Event planners are to make events and use their powers to di these events and not abuse them.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: yes i do.

Anything else?: thank you for reading my app.

W-G E-Planner

Edited by Victor
Add the LAAT transport

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

cool guy, all i've seen of him is a good person.

has put work into the application and i can definitely see him hosting and managing an event. his event sounds pretty interesting. i do believe he has enough experience to determine what aspects could make an event fun or unfun as i think turning an event into an unfun one (by not having enough weps for ec etc) is a fine line. can definitely see him working well in the ep position

I would like first to say this is very similar to the style of event I like to do (Locking off areas), which at times I wish I can play
However this has been wofully exectued. 
1 spawn at an area is not ennough, and with the long walks between objectives would make it extreamly boring for clones. Aswell as the flow would be pretty bad for clones as you go from LHB to RO to RCO to Scav caves. Also Blocking of MG doesnt gain anything. as the combat their can be replectated by just spawning droids there, the style which I do relyies on the areas that you block of leading to new exciting combat spaces. 

Jedi side isnt the worse. 

2 hours ago, Pie said:

I would like first to say this is very similar to the style of event I like to do (Locking off areas), which at times I wish I can play
However this has been wofully exectued. 
1 spawn at an area is not ennough, and with the long walks between objectives would make it extreamly boring for clones. Aswell as the flow would be pretty bad for clones as you go from LHB to RO to RCO to Scav caves. Also Blocking of MG doesnt gain anything. as the combat their can be replectated by just spawning droids there, the style which I do relyies on the areas that you block of leading to new exciting combat spaces. 

Jedi side isnt the worse. 

He sumed it up

fairy tail GIF

Neutral

Firstly, looking at your playtime, it is a decent amount. 7 nearly 8 weeks is definitely enough time to have experienced all kinds of events and learned from them as well. Having no experience in staffing is not that big of a problem as everyone must start somewhere. Having a 1 ban and 2 warns does not look the best especially as the ban was for player-pulling. Your 2 warns were both in May which is only 3 months ago. While this is ample time for someone to learn from their mistakes, clearly shown by your IC role, they are still thought about when someone is looking at your warns. From my experience with you IC and OOC, most of the time you are pretty good and nice to talk to. However, there is the odd instance where you slip up slightly but it is often rectified quickly so it is not a big deal.

Moving on to the event plan. Choosing Anaxes isn’t a bad choice as it is a solid map for events. The only issue I have is that when planning your first event, having it be a base attack doesn’t interest people as much as planning a planetary would if you get what I mean. The amount and type of ECs you have chosen is a solid choice and there isn’t really that much to say about them apart from that they are good.

Having a rayshield is a good idea that already sets this event plan apart from other normal base attacks. Having a generator that is powering the shield is another good idea that gives the Republic a set objective they can work towards instead of pushing back intruding forces for no real reason. Having other generators that power the big one is another pretty good idea as it gives sub-objectives that will need to be completed in order to get to the main objective. All supporting regiments have things to do in this event and that is always something that they are appreciative about so that is good. The Jedi event also has a decent idea to it which is good. The only thing I will say about it is that you have planned it out in a lot of detail. This is not always the best thing to do as most if not all of the time, events to not go to plan. When it comes to a Jedi event, you can’t really control it that much as it is more up to the Jedi ECs and what they do with what you give them. There is a lot to keep track of in both your Clone and Jedi event plans. As long as you keep on top of this, this will not become a problem. However, this also has the ability to overwhelm you which isn’t a good thing as an EP and you have to try and keep in control of your event as much as possible.

The story for the event is a little bit short but the explanation you give is decent. The suggested event that you suggested was pretty standard but it does help that you have shown interest in the event side of the server previously. Your answer to the ‘Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?’ question is pretty good apart from a few grammatical and spelling errors.

Overall, this application is pretty good however your past does bring it down slightly. This is why I will be Neutral ing this application. 

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy