Jedi Peacekeeper Kato

Teamspeak Name:

Kato

Playtime on the Server:

7W:2D:20H:9M

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:80677142

Any experience in staffing:

Yes, I have been an Admin on a DarkRP server of a friend of mine, But I have never Staffed SWRP. But I have a decent knowledge of ULX Commands.

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:

No Active ones. 2 Inactive Warns From June 2019

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

Yes.

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map:

christophsis

Enemies, HP, Amount:
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

B1 Droid, 1500, 3

Commando Droid,2500, 3

B1 Heavy Droid, 2000, 3

B1 Sniper Droid, 1500, 0-2 (Number will depend on amount of GC)

B2 Droid,2500,2

Dark Cult Leader[Sith Sorcerer],70000,1

Dark Follower[Sith Warrior],30000,2

Passive, HP, Amount:

Republic Technician,1000,1

Civilian,5000,1

Briefing:

Three Days ago the CIS has set camp in the Base on Christophsis, we have received Intel that they own Blueprints of a new Experimental Weapon, but its Power is unknown. We Shall take a hold of their Base and Destroy those Plans before they get sent to the Heads of the CIS. Also there has been reports of some Dark Force Users being found in Christophsis.

Republic's Execution:
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

-Republic arrives on Christophis and do Briefing

-Battalion will order DU(Or other given Regiment with Barricades) to set up in front of MG, as well RC.GC and GM will head on the Walls to scout out ahead, RC and GC will move on to R1, From which they should be able to see that there are 4 Generators Each connected to the RayShield of the Main Core on the Middle Crystal, which is connected to a console.

-Republic needs to destroy all Generators, Core and hack the Console to enter the Enemy Base

-2 Munificents will enter the planet after that had been reported in

-CE will be sent in to deal with the Munificents, Aces can support

-Enemies will be located on R2 First so then Frontline regiments may be transported there per ship, RC or 212th would be recommended to then Destroy the Generators.

- This shall be repeated until the Generator on L2,L3 and R3 are Destroyed, Then RC or 212th are permitted to blow up the Main Core since the Ray Shield will be down, once that is done RC can hack the Console in front of the base shield to disable it and ultimately the Republic can storm the Base, destroy the Data Beacon so Reinforcements stop arriving and  they can not send their Blueprints off to the Heads of the CIS, and get that Blueprint out of the CIS’s Clanker Hands

Jedi's Execution:

Jedi will try to locate the Dark Force users, and once they find the Dark Force Users, They will notice the Sacrifice has begun.

-It is their first priority to interfere with the Sacrifice, So they will have to quickly negotiate but If that Fails. They should engage.

-The Jedi will have to figure out what to do once the Orb surrounding the Dark Cultleader disappears.

Event Character Execution:
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

-B1,B2 and Commando Droids will first spawn on top of R2 to Defend the first Generator, if Snipers are there they will be positioned on L2, Turrets will also be placed on R2

- After they have been more overtaken their spawn will be moved to L3 To defend the 3rd Generator, Sniper Droids will also be on L3, after that has happened and the Republic hasnt destroyed the R3 generator they will be spawned there, if it is destroyed they will defend the Main Core. Once that is fulfilled, They will spawn inside of the Base to make their last Stand against the Republic.

-The Munificents shall assist with Orbital Strikes from Time to Time

-Mechanic  will be held captive at the Data Beacon and keep the Beacon and Blueprints in check, The Technician will be equipped with a pistol and when the Republic storms the Base he will be allowed to engage the CIS

Clone Side Story:

The CIS Had Captured a Republic Base a few weeks ago and kidnapped 1 Republic Technician and had forced him to develop the superweapon and build a Data Beacon to sent the Blueprints to the CIS. The real Power of the Weapon is still unknown but it is estimated it can destroy moons.

Jedi Event Character Execution:

-The Cult Leader and Followers will be located inside of L2, Inside there will be located an Altar, To Which they will sacrifice the Civilian.

-As Long as the 2 Followers are alive, The Cult Leader will be protected by an Orb of Power That is impenetrable, Making him able to Sacrifice the Civilian Which will Progress by 5% at a Time.

-If the Sacrifice succeeds, Both Followers will receive Marauder Sabers and 60000HP, Also the Sorcerers Orb will disappear making him open for Combat.

-The Civilian is guaranteed to be sacrificed.

-The Dark Force Users can surrender but not escape.

Jedi Side Story:

A Cult of Force Users had been collected and they happen to be on Christophsis at the same time as the CIS, Their main goal is to harvest Power from Other Living Creatures, Most Powerful being Humans, And Humanlike Entities. Who Knows how many they have sacrificed, and will sacrifice.

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

No, But I love to participate in Events, also to write this Event I talked with some Event Planners, Back In ARC i was surrounded by a lot of EPs like Bear, Almighty and Bruh(Lelouch) and gathered some experience by talking with em

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

/

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes I do, They are to build fair and fun events for all. Also they are not to abuse their Admin Powers, but when No Admins are online, they can still help as a “Staff”

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes I do, And I sure will try to do my best

Anything else?:W-G E-Planner

+1
Literally 7th fucking app, that's wanting the role very badly
Active
Swag dude

Good looking event

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1

Man really wants the role so why not? He is a nice guy afterall and ibsee that he will hopefully do great events escpesially for jedis

Also still has to complete my parkour.

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

It's his 7th app, must be extremely dedicated to the role

Experienced in both Clone and Jedi so no events will be lacking for either side

Good app

Active pretty much all the time but the sudden LOAs and ROAs Toxic mentioned could be an issue 

High playtime 

GL

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

First to begin Out from this app and k owing Kato as a person. He is one of the most active members of the community, he is a nice person and also extremyl friendly and sociable. 

Reading through the App, he has not alot of warns accumulated last one being from 2019 so shows he abids by the rules. The event plan has a great story and good execution. The story is easy to follow and well written. And overall a good application. 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRP] Wehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

I’ll start by saying Kato as a person I really like you and I think you’re more than capable as a player to do well as an EP

The idea of cutting off comma so the CIS reinforcements can’t come is a good idea. 

The event plan is very detailed even down to where the EC’s will be positioned - very nice.

Personally think Christophsis is a stinky map

The super weapon part has been seen a lot before and people might be sick of it.

Overall, +1 great guy and a good app

+1

it's his 7th app enough said 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

+1- 7 ep apps that shows hes dedicated to the server, and shows he is determined to get it also 7 weeks on the server also shows he has exp , and he is mature

Current ranks
21st Jr Medic 2nd LT

Previous ranks

501st Colonel
327th Colonel

Resigned big F

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

Denied

With the event team being full, we unfortunately didn't think you would be the best candidate for the last spot. Feel free to reapply once apps reopen again

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO