CTSkipper

Bango's HoEA app

RP Name:Bango True

Steam Name:Bango

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:208616849

Playtime and Level (5 days and level 50 minimum):2w19h lvl 50

Warns: 7 (including a warn that was given twice)

What is the Department of External Affairs?: The Department of External Affairs is a department specialized in dealing with  GOI related things, mostly getting intel on the varying GOI on the surface and organizing raids on the hostile GOI bases, however the head of external affairs should leave the planning of such a raid to the commander of the unit that is raiding, he is not a combat job.They are also tasked with negiotiations, interrogation and spreading misinfiormation and covering up  actions that the foundation has done on the surface.

Who is the Head of External Affairs?: The Head of External Affairs is the one who manages the Department of External Affairs  Field Agents and the Department of External Affairs agents.He is also in charge of recruiting new personell.Other than managing those agents and field agents the Head of external affairs also negiotiates with GOI and interrogates captured GOI. After interrogating those GOI he could convert them into Sigma-66 Agents, he can also do the same to anomalys converting them to Omega-12 agents but before he does that he should inform the R&DD first.

What is a GOI?: GOI stands for Group of Interest, some examples of GOI include the police, CotBG, sarkics and GOC. They are non foundation groups which have their own agenda. GOI's can be a variety of group-types such as a religion, a government, a cult and so on. Not all GOI are hostile, they can be neutral or allied with the foundation as well.

Who does the HoEA anwser to?: THe HoEA answers to the O5, if one is not on site, he will answer to the SD.

What are the duties of a HoEA?:His duties include retrieving anomalies on the surface that could lead to damage to the secrecy of the foundation or the fact that anomalous things and beings exist. He needs to gather intelligence on the many GOI's currently residing in Ovis, prepare disinformation for the public, on occasion employ new employees to the foundation, plan raids and other MTF operations and deal with GOI situations.His job is to protect the foundation from any threat coming from the surface, may it be a GOI or just a nosy reporter.

What is MTF Sigma-66 and Omega-12? MTF Sigma-66 are GOI agents that have been recruited or detained and have been interrogated, when compliant they will be inserted a small explosive in their neck so that they can be sigma-66 agents and be under the HoEAs control, there can be a maximum of 3 at a time and they may be used in dangerous operations or as bodyguards for the HoEA. Omega-12 however is not necessarily a GOI agent, it could also simply be an anomalous civillian who happened to obtain those powers at some point, their usefulness is varying depending on their ability, they may be useful to gather information or they may be useful in combat.

Describe the SCP Foundation as a GOI: The SCP Foundation is a secret organization entruested by governmens around the globe to contain and study anomalous individuals, entities, locations, objects and phenomena operating outside the bounds of natural law. Those things are reffered to as SCPs. They are the largest GOI in Ovis and have many departments, MTF and branches to study and research the many SCP's contained in the site.They also try their best at keeping the anomalous world secret from the public and to cover up any information leaks.

Accepted - See details. 

I would like to assure you that I have not been ignoring this application. The only personal interaction I've had with you on the server, you were minging quite hard and generally just seemed to lack the thinking required for HoEA, so I wanted a LOT of feedback on this app. That time has come to pass, and I will say to your credit that Himmler in Nu-7 amongst various community members have said you appear to have toned it down, though I will be watching you quite hard. Your trial expires on the 16th of September, please get the role on the Discord. Thank you.