wg lol

Unban request (updated)

Server you got banned from:  SCP

Your name in-game: Wally Banga (TBF I dont rememeber)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124459201

Admins' name that banned you:
Matt Feeney
Admin's steamID: Dont know

Why did you get banned?: Doesnt specify but constant minging + resisting arrest + DTP and Racism

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I have been banned for 2 months and genuinely regret minging on the server as I enjoyed playing it, I used to minge alot but have since taken a few week break from GMOD, Since then I have stop mining on all servers and released that it is a stupid thing to do as I have been banned from servers that are good server, I recently started to play SWRP seriously for the first time, I know what I did was wrong and that is was a stupid move but I would just really like a 2nd chance to play the server seriously and try get into it as I have been trying out new RPs on GMOD. 

Anything else?:

Edited by Taboo
Updated Ban reason and Admins name that banned me

+1 he has been playing serious sinc then on other WG servers and truly regrets minging as its a good server but seeing from his unban request, he truly want another chance 

Current ranks
21st Jr Medic 2nd LT

Previous ranks

501st Colonel
327th Colonel

Hi, Taboo

You are regreting your ban and i saw you play on the other WG servers and you are a really nice guy and you didnt minged or anything you really wanted to roleplay and so it's a +1 for me

+1

Accepted

We do place one condition:
This is your final chance, if you get yourself in trouble again you will be permanently banned without a chance of appeal.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧