Fusion's Application

RP Character name(s): 

Laco Heinz

Steam Name: 

Fusion365

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:80031275

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in?

England 

What is your time-zone:

UTC 0

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 

sever not out yet 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on HL-RP:

Researcher for CWU, User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes and speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since

:sever not out yet

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums:

I use teamspeak 3 lots almost everyday it is my main way of communication and I browse the forums once every while

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): 

sever not out yet

State the role of staff on the server:

the role of the staff is to make sure the sever  runs smoothly and efficiently maximizing the level of role-play that can be had without the interruptions of minges or fail rpers. they are there to support anyone with any help or support they need whilst making new people feel welcome and there time enjoyable 

Give some context about setting of C24 within the Half Life universe (150 words+)

: The city 24 also referred to as ‘the royal city’ is located in Switzerland more specifically Geneva and is one of all 186 cities to exist on the half life earth.  it is a rather large city filled sky scraper type structures these are used as not only apartments for residents but also military stations home to the inter dimensional force of the combine which hold regular patrols and have large fortifications on their buildings in order to protect them. The abandoned buildings are great home to creatures such as the head crabs and home to resistance members also . The city is controlled by a strong dictatorship, the city is filled with heavy propaganda such as hanging red banners and other propaganda posters reinforcing the tight dictatorship of the city the similar type of dictatorship of that to the one of the nazis of the real earth the city is also strongly linked to C17 via a railway system. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Although the rules currently are most posted on the forums as of yet as soon as they are I will make sure to have a very brief read of them 

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?

same as sever rules

List of all previous server staff experience:

JVS Admin 

Death run Mod 

Dark RP Admin

List of all previous RP experience:

I have role played on many different servers allowing me to get a real experience for all different types of RP these include: Star Wars RP SCP RP JVS RP I also heavily played on fiveM severs aswell

Have you added the Manager on Steam? If not, add him (http://steamcommunity.com/id/RUN_YOU_FOOL)

Added

Have you added the Vice-Manager on Steam? If not, add him (https://steamcommunity.com/id/thatgardentool/)

Added

Have you added the Staff Manager on Steam? If not, add him (https://steamcommunity.com/id/UNJoe/)

Added

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people: 

I would first of all bring both members of the party into a sit typically on a rooftop to avoid interfering with rp from there I would ask for any evidence this person has if he has none I would then check the logs and see if the person has been killing him if he has I would ask if he had a valid Reason for it if not I would then check his warns to see if he has any prior warns and what his game time is like. if it is more than 1 hour i would issue him with a tier 1 warn, if he has been warned once before he will get a TIER 2 warn and possibly a ban

2 ) You are asked by a player about how to join a faction:

I would message them the discord link and direct them to the in character application section on the discord and explain this is where they can apply and if i have time explain what each faction does

3 ) You catch somebody not performing RP and messing around:

This is also known has NITRP which can typically result in a warn i would bring them to a sit and explain what they are doing is against the rules as this is a serious roleplay sever and if they have less than one hour game time i would kick him with the reason as a the links to the sever rules

4 ) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

Let’s say the person became a member of lambda I would get evidence of it then send it to the higher ups of the faction he is in and tell them that he is messing around and doesn’t want to RP. I would also issue a warn depending on the rules he broke

5 ) A player is prop spamming:   

Depending on the severity of the prop spam it would probably result in a perma ban 

6 ) Somebody does not agree with the outcome of an RP situation therefore he decides to break RP and act OOC: 

I would bring them aside and ask what’s wrong and tell them next time they have a problem to call a staff member or type in OOC and not to break rp and ruin it for others 

7 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish him however he does not agree with your decision and keeps arguing: 

I would tell him if he has a problem with the outcome then he can go to the forums and report me there giving him the link to the staff report section on the forums and tell him to make a report

8 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims the specific instance of FailRP you warned him for is not explained in detail within the rules

I would explain the him that even though it is not heavily explained in the rules it is still briefly said and not everything has to be fully explained but because of this doesn’t mean that if it not in the rules doesn’t mean you can’t do it and try and find ways around breaking the rules and getting away with it 

9 ) A player evidently breaks a rule however he makes a good point in his defense by abusing loopholes within the rules:  

I would inform him that exploiting loopholes within the rules isn’t going to make the punishment go away so I would continue you with it however I will inform people in staff chat that people may be able to continue to do this to act upon this

Answer the following questions in detail:

1 ) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

Tier 1 punishments are given out to people  who didn’t fully understand the rules and broke it with no intent to extend upon what they did Tier 2 punishments are given to people  who knew what they were doing when they broke the rules and had those bad intentions behind of them 

2 ) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming in relation with the two:

IC is where the person is rping and are immersed in the situation acting as if they were inside of the Half-life universe as someone. However, OOC means out of charter this is where people usually type in OOC chat to ask questions or just generally chat about something not related or anything IC at all. metagaming is using information you have gained OOC and bringing it into an IC situation to get an upper hand on the person or situation 

3 ) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

Serious RP means that everything action you do portrays who you are as in you IC character, you are submerged in the RP as if you were actually in the half-life universe as one of the charters. Semi-serious is where you are still acting within the bounds of being in character however will sometimes break this by asking things in OOC by stating OOC in front of what they are about to say

4 ) Explain the difference between PassiveRP and CombatRP, explain your view on their importance in our game mode:

Passive RP is RP which is done in /me or /advert *RP* these are typically things that are inside of the RP for example fixing something this passive RP can sometimes be a lot more important than combat RP as it adds more realism and experience to everyone involved. Combat RP is where you are in combat situations EG gun fights which is usually preferred by most people as it the most fun but sometimes the less important. Both are equally important as each other and both play a vital part in the experience of RP

5 ) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

Combat Baiting is where you purposely aggravate people to get a response from them typically combat based

6 ) Define Power Gaming / Power RP:

Power gaming is the forcing of RP onto someone that doesn’t want to be under it. For instance, the /me pushes when someone is near a cliff or when cuffed /me breaks out of cuffs these are two main examples of power gaming which give you an unfair advantage over someone

7 ) Define the term FailRP:

Fail RP is doing something that would not happen in the half-life universe for instance building something like a Mine craft Steve or acting as something not normal for the Half-life RP it is this failure to abide by the lore of half-life universe which makes it fail RP

8 ) Define the term FearRP: 

Fear RP is where somebody doesn’t care about their life like they would if it was real. For instance if somebody was under a gun point then asked to drop money and they don’t do it and don’t bother to do anything about it this is fear RP as they do not value their life one bit

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel that i stand out more than others due to my dedication and work ethic. I am someone who will strive to ensure a task is done to the best of my ability no matter what. Yes i may be young compared to others applying for the same position but i can reassure you that just because i am younger does not mean that i am less mature and less capable for the role. My work ethic is something that i am quite proud of as it defines who i am as a person. Not only in the sever but out of the sever IRL i make sure that everything i do is with 100% devotion and the upmost maturity. Yes at the end of the day we are all human and we all make mistakes but it with those mistakes that we learn. I am someone that learns quickly from my mistakes and can see patterns on where i have gone wrong and work on them and it is with that i believe i stand out from the other candidates.  I have attempted to write an application that fills all of the questions with precise and careful consideration. I am very hard-working and never quit. I am very confident in my leadership skills, so I assure you that I would make a great member of the staff I wish to step up my role to help improve the sever with my hard work and determination.  Along these skills I am a very approachable person meaning that anyone with any sort of problems, whether they have a small query or an issue i will be there to assist them

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

I'm going to place this here,

The application has been copy-pasted, no effort was put in fixing the grammatical errors, neither have you gotten any experience from what I pressume. The answers to the "What do you do when?" questions are lacking and may be wrong in places.

Question 2: "What if a player wants to join a faction?"
Most of the factions will have in-character interviews/tryouts, not discord applications, so you should know what to do.

Question 4: "What if a player gets IC power but doesn't want to Roleplay with it properly?"
This is purely in-character and your interference as a staff member is not needed. If a player is not roleplaying their rank properly, then it's their fault if they get caught. You don't report them to their hierarchy, that's metagame. Though, if they were to break the server rules, you may interfere and punish them accordingly, then inform the higher ups of their faction.

Question 5: "What if a player is prop spamming?"
You ban them. There is no "depending on the severity," prop spam is prop spam.

Question 6: "What if a player is breaking RP because he doesn't like the outcome of the RP?"
The server is to remain as serious as possible with zero tolerance to any sort of mingery or drama, so if this was to happen I believe the right course of action would be to tell them to stop and accept the consequences, there is no "void," certainly there will be limited OOC.

Question 7: "What if a player argues with a staff member after being punished?"
Tell them to file a complaint on the forums and not to cause drama, if they continue - you punish them.

Question 8 and 9:
The same as above.

And so the list goes, I hope you can understand.

hi

well Inspektor Willrick is right tbh, I saw some changes, but they are so small so it doesent really matter tbh.
If you get denied because you staff application wasnt well enough, I would recommend not copy pasting nearly 90 % of it. So if you would be so dedicated that you say in the "why do you deserve staff more than other applicants" than you would´ve re-written at least some of it. 

+1

I like the application, however there are a few things in minor detail. Fusion has explained to me about his situation with dyslexia and there are obviously a few minor spelling mistakes. Fusion Has previous experience as staff on other servers which makes him a great candidate for staff. I believe he should be trusted with power like this as he has also reached multiple high ranks in SWRP which shows dedication and hard work to the server and community. Overall I believe the positives outweigh the negatives.

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

Neutral 

Sorry but the changes are there but they are small, ik your competent for being staff due to Deathrun Moderator so I know you'll do good, IC you are a nice person and especially on star wars you achieved such a high rank within CT

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

NGL all the 12 year old Half life staff are going back to school soon so you need more staff. Asking a million questions on what to do in staff situations is a waste of time. The server isn't out yet so nobody knows for sure what expect. In addition all other servers are different so any other experience you may have is null void. And my final point is, it takes around 30 mins for a mentor to teach  a TMOD everything they need to know. That  inspector no head, most of the answers you put there may be the same, but they are correct so I'm not sure what the fuck your going to write if you have to make a second application and the answers are always the same. You are a buster. I think fusion  would be fine as staff. You literally have sooth as a mentor, he can literally teach anyone to admin abuse so Fusion can learn from him fine. In addition I would rather speak to you cringy ass HL staff on teamspeak instead of you writing another 1000 word essay on why you should play HLRP. 

Fusion is skilled enough to teleport around in no clip and help people who are stuck.

+1

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys