TheHoly999s

Nines' (Almighty) Event Planner App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile Link: AlmightyNines https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198443098002/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan) : GM SGT Nines

Teamspeak Name: Nines (Almighty)

Playtime on the Server: 8w 1d 20h 30m

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:241216137

Any experience in staffing: Was EP before

Current Age: 19

Warns/Bans: 2

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable? Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Coruscant Below

Enemies, HP, Amount: (e.g. BH, 6000, 3) BH, 1500, 8. Sith, 25000, 4.

Passive, HP, Amount: Senator, 500, 1.

Republic's Execution: (e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Republic Command has lost contact with the Senator down in Coruscant, he was having a meeting with someone but we are they are unsure what happened. They have sent Republic Troops to go down there and find out what is going on and to see if the Senator is safe.

On the arrival of Coruscant Below, they will have to search the city to find the Senator in a BH HQ with plans to blow up the Senate Building from underneath and assassinate the Chancellor as well. As they are leading the Senator out of the HQ, they get ambushed by BH and start to fall back to get the Senator safe. Once they have left the HQ a timer will go off they will have 10 minutes to find 4 bombs and defuse them before they explode while protecting the Senator.

- Battalion's job is to make sure troopers are split up into different teams to find the Senator at first then the Bombs, they must think tactically as most of them have heavy fire.

- Clone Guard's job is to protect the Senator when found and make sure they do not die as they are an important role to the peace of the galaxy.

- 212th's job is to find the Senator at the start then they are assigned to defuse the bombs before the timer runs out and blowing up the heavy weapons/Vehicles that is located near them.

- 501st's job is to do the same with finding the Senator then they are to take out and push back the hostiles to help 212th get to the bomb and protect them so they can defuse it.

- Galactic Marine's job is to search for the senator then search for the bombs, they are to help where ever needed and burn as much of the hostiles as possible to help defend.

- Doom Unit's job is to place down defences for the push and to protect the troopers from damage against hostiles and heavy weapons.

- Green Company's job will be to recon for the bombs and take out any snipers if there is any in sight that are pushing back the Republic.

- 74th's job is to heal injured troopers and to make sure the Senator is all healed up and not wounded.

- Combat Engineer's are to take down any shield that are protecting the bombs as 2 will have them and the rayshield for the hostiles base.

- 327th's job is to do the same as 501st and help out with pushing back the hostiles and protecting 212th.

- Republic Commando's will have the job of helping out 212th if they need it or helping out with the heavy weapons if they can't move in time. They can at a certain point be able to make the bomb timers slow down or stop for a few moment before they start up again.

Once the Senator and the bombs have been defused it will be a victory for the Republic however if the bombs are not defused in time then it will be a lost also goes for if the Senator is killed but it's a victory as well for saving the Chancellor.

Event Character Execution: (e.g. "-All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Bounty Hunters are already at Coruscant below, they will be hiding waiting for the Republic to find the Senator before ambushing them. There goal will be to try and get the Senator before they escape with him. If the Senator escapes and they are killed then they will be taken to the first wave towards the first bomb and defending it up to the bomb where they are to defend for a few minutes before be the second wave for the second bomb and this will continue on until all four bombs are destroyed. They will then go for one last attack towards the Senator which will determine the ending of this event.

Story:

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes I have

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I have done many events that have been successful and a few that haven't gone as expected but some people still enjoyed it.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: I do understand that Event Planner must make sure they do events for people but also make sure it is lore related plus entertaining for everyone to enjoy.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I do understand this.

Anything else?: wgep

Current Ranks:
501st Colonel

Previous Ranks:
CT Executive Officer Battalion Commander CG Temp Vice Commander Event Planner CG Captain

+1

Very experienced on the server and has done multiple events before.

Active and is a cool guy

Detailed app and cool sounding and fun clone event

No specific Jedi event and rather low hp for Jedi ECs. A few people in Jedi with legendary can shred that in a few hits. Even people with epics can shred 25k hp in no time.

Good Luck

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

I knew I forgot to put something down lol but I do have something for jedi

Current Ranks:
501st Colonel

Previous Ranks:
CT Executive Officer Battalion Commander CG Temp Vice Commander Event Planner CG Captain

+1

Very good application

Former Event Planner

Very good playtime

Has a lot of experience on the server

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

+1

Was one of my favorite EP's when i was GM

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

Denied

____________________________________________________________________________________

With the event team now being nearly full, we didn't think you would be the best candidate to get the last spot.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to apply again once EP apps open again.

Past ranks:

Nobody cares