Admins' name that banned you:
i do not know his user name 
Admin's steamID:
i do not know his steamID
Why did you get banned?:
7x rdm
Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
because i was killing me friends or i was killing someone that had put them in handcuffs for no reason when they were security guards  or after someone handcuffs me then i kill them because  i was a security guard and they did it for no reason 
Anything else?:

i don't want to be perm band because its a bit harsh i would raver be band for a week because I did kill people and I really enjoy playing on the server

Edit tbh if I was going to get perm banned i should have got a warning before that 

Edited by ashley

"Because I was killing my friends or I was killing someone that cuffed them for no reason." the worst excuse I ever heard. You killed me twice for cuffing your "friend/s" that was/were clearly breaking the law and just minging all the time.

Edited by [MTF- E11] Not Kingel
Font size change

I was the person who banned you, I banned you because you killed 7 people. Saying you killed your friends is a bad excuse because you only killed your friend ONCE meanwhile you killed 6 others. I will post the evidence right away.

Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_22.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_25.png

spacer.pngn,

Edited by Clint Westbrook

its the truth he told me him self we got banned at a similar time and he said he killed 12 people and got banned for a week

Edited by ashley