Asteria Silver

O5 Council Application. Alacastus Alastair

[BASIC INFORMATION]

Your In-Game Name: Alacastus Alastair

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:171161405

Your Age: 22

Your In-Game Playtime: 5 Days & 5 Minutes (As of time of writing).

Your amount of warnings (15 Warnings max): 0 Active Warnings & 0 Total Warnings.

Rate your roleplaying skills: I would have to place my roleplaying skills on a 8/10 scale. I can really get into it when the topic peaks interest.

[BASIC QUESTIONS/IMPORTANT QUESTIONS]

What would you like your O5 Designation to be?: O5-9 "The Bat".
I find bats to be interesting and quiet creatures, but able to strike out at times.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

There particularly comes a time when all loyal foundation members must ask themselves "Is there a way I can better pool my knowledge, resources, and determination into the foundation?". When generally such a time comes, they may essentially seek a higher position than their own, and sometimes that leads to discoveries that some may specifically call "the gold mine". If I for all intents and purposes am to become a member of the O5 council, I will ensure that my time and effort are well appreciated, which is fairly significant. I want to put forth opinions and actually help influence decisions, that may definitely be a "final vote", or that last opinion before a massive decision is for the most part decided. The O5 is well respected and specifically looked up to, and so to act in sort of such a way is essentially needed to operate in well terms. I hope that the decisions I would make would definitely be some of the most important that the facility, for all intents and purposes, has seen and will specifically be taken into account accordingly. I believe that, on a side note, my opinions are some that the council may find to be "helpful and informative", and that the foundation is seen as an essential operation in my eyes. Remember, the facility is important, and having someone who acknowledges the importance of a delicate operation such as ours is a good individual to have on a team of such importance. The most important decisions should also be discussed between the team, as getting multiple opinions can be the deciding point between a bad and good decision. I view all members of our foundation as important and crucial to operations, so ensuring that everyone is accounted for and safe is also essential. If we lose even one personnel member, than how can we as a foundation say we "Protect". Our staff are our family, but even families disagree at times.

How many O5 Council Members are their in the SCP universe that are known but not on record?:

Ah yes, the many O5 council members.:

• O5-1.: "The Founder" / "Eve" / "The Dead Man" / "The Man With The Infinity Gun" / "The Visionary"
  • O5-2.: "The Gardener" / "The Nazarene" / "The Way" / "He Who Waits"
  • O5-3.: "The Kid" / "The Philosopher Scientist" / "The Beacon" / "The Hermit"
  • O5-4.: "The Ambassador" / "The Veteran" / (2 Deceased / 1 Defected / 1 Removed)
  • O5-5.: "Blackbird" / "The Ordinary Man" / "The Entrepreneur" or "The Treasurer" / "Manifest Destiny"
  • O5-6.: "Cowboy" or "The American" / "The Figurehead" or "The Elder" / "The Puppet" / "The Experimenter"
  • O5-7.: "Green" / "The Unlikely" / "Teeth" / "The Cardinal" / "Harold Holt" / (1 Defected)
  • O5-8.: "The Newbie" or "The Lesser" / "Magnolia" / "Dogwood" / "The Terse"
  • O5-9.: "The Outsider." or "The Ordinary." / "Misfortune" / "The Lovers" or "Willow" / "Out-of-Place" / "The Secret Keeper"
  • O5-10.: "The Archivist" / "The Assassin" / "The Veteran" or "The Mad General" / "The Grand Master" / (1 Deceased)
  • O5-11.: "The Mailman" / "The Liar" or "Father of Lies" / "The Senator" / "Jings" / "The Bureaucrat" / (1 Defected)
  • O5-12.: "The Accountant" / "The Contractor" / "The Physician" / (1 Retired / 1 Defected)
  • O5-13.: The fun part is that the O5-13 is undecided on whether or not it exists. Does it truly exist, we don't know. I myself say that it does not exist, but who knows for sure...

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5. The Commanders. The Overseers. The Council.
The O5 are those whom have ultimate control of the foundation as a whole, a collaboration of 12 chairs of power who make some of the most important decisions of the foundation as a whole. The O5 are almost like world rulers, they know everything about the foundation, and every shred of secrets that the foundation may hold. They are one of the most secretive councils that the world may not know of, but are essential to operations within the foundation. They are there to keep the foundation under control, and are the grand executioners so to speak. They differ from normal administration, because to the O5 the site administration are just there to keep things under control, so that way the O5 may not have to get involved. Some foundation members don't even know the O5 exist, so site administration may help ensure it stays that way. The O5 are there to make the biggest decisions, and make the biggest choices. Imagine a world without a government, it may go into chaos after some time. The O5 are the foundations government leaders essentially.

Explain what makes you special: 

What for the most part makes me special, or so they definitely thought. You regard to me as special, yet every human life is special. I guess what classifies me as special is the fact that I view every human life as valuable, and that I am willing to forgive and forget. It is important to keep these values in mind, as having many friends in many places can help you in the near future. What makes me special is my extensive resources, the people I know, and the ability to get shit done properly. I know a lot of people say they can do anything, but human beings are limited. I however believe that I may have ways to break through those limitations, and am willing to share them with my fellow foundation.

How do you initiate a nuke?: 

I fear the day we may need to initiate a nuke, but if it comes down to that, we have to head to the proper location and follow procedure. Heirarchy have a command they use, and only as a last resort. I pray for the love of us all that the day we have to use such a weapon never comes.

What are the rules a O5 Council member has to follow?:

1. Keep your identity private.
  2. Do not go near D-Block for any reason.
  3. Stay clear of the Containment Chambers, in case there ever is a breach and you get in the mix-up.
  4. Do not go onto the surface, unless the situation is dire or requires it.
  5. If a breach occurs, immediately go to a breach shelter and stay away from the doors.
  6. Never let the damn nuke go off for no reason. If you do it just because "haha big funny" expect a damn punishment.
  7. Act like someone who is in the O5, meaning professionalism is key!

Why would you like to role play as an O5?:

I think this goes back to my days of being in high school and reading up on SCP lore. The whole SCP fandom has been a huge part of my childhood, and being able to experience the joy of being one of the most well respected classes within the SCP universe and server would be a huge blast for me. Being an O5 would mean I can make important suggestions, maybe set up meetings with staff about performance, and get the community together. My ultimate goal is to make each foundation member a happier person, as keeping high morale is important.

Remember friends:

Secure. Contain. Protect.

And stay vigilant.

- Alacastus Alastair

Edited by Alacastus
Forgot to remove the Word counts.

While iv seen you ingame and have had good roleplay with you, i dont think youv played enough Site Administration or have enough time on the server to be fit for O5. 

Im sorry but from me you get a Neutral/letting management see if they give you a chance.

SideNote: You should start from low first and work your way up A-1/ECM/HOEA and then O5, just a suggestion.

a540f5a76ee642b1cf52b04f6cc50174646a6038v2_00.jpg

Neutral
Play a little more Site adminsitration like SD or SA is SD Slot is open, and just get known more, your app is short but youve put effort and detain into everything. 
Hope to see you around

MTF Alpha-1 S.Agent Olympus

Edited by Twinkies

Denied

Unique app I must say. But where you fall short is for three reasons, one, you fail to reach the time requirement needed, which isn't that big. Second, I have not seen you on site administration at all (Personally). Third, you were recently kicked out of Harrow-23 for mingery. 

You may Re-Apply in a week and hit requirements. 

The Council has voted.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png