Dave Merda

dave's 096 app

SCP-096 Application Template 

RP Name: Dave Merdaimage.png.2cee9db10d6c63ee64213e8307e4a13e.png

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 

4:

propminge

wire abuse

"dank memes " spawning baby contraption spawner in a wall

spawning in large fail RP dupes (pretty sure this was just me putting soviet flags everywhere)

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

Yes, I do understand the rules of SCP 096, for example, I mustn't purposefully turn around or walk around in order to get looked at,

I mustn't use the level 5 card unless in chase of 096-1 and I mustn't move around once I have killed someone I must sit down pretty 

much directly where I killed them. Not following these could lead to me getting in an area where I could ruin the RP for many by just

wandering around and getting people killed

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

after CS or E-11 have arrived on scene and everyone in the area has been evacuated,096-1 must need to be killed before attempting re-containment after 096-1 is dead a bag or something else that completely covers 096's face is to be placed on 096's head to stop other people from seeing his face and therefore getting more people killed.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: The main target is to kill 096-1 but if someone else looks at me on the way I will kill them also but proceed onto the original target. After the target is dead I would sit down where I killed him and wait.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D, and an MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: No, because then it would give the group times to spread further apart and give me more targets if anyone else saw me, instead I would kill the group on the way to kill the original target.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to contain SCP-096?* 

I would likely want to chase the class d and get the bag because without it someone else could see 096's face causing more chaos.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: 

I should kill them because If I didn't i would be breaking the 096 rules and RP by ignoring him as he has a 100% kill rate for any of his targets and that shouldn't change just because someone had an accident

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: Did my best it is my first app. although I don't want that to sway your judgement just go easy on me in the replies also have a good day and thank you for reading

image.thumb.png.a153eacf5084f2d5799df41b88873920.png

image.png