Atomik

Atomik's Event Planner Application

In game Name: Chris Blu

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234298798

List of warns: 

Selling Weapons to Foundation as MC&D (Warn isn’t even valid but cba to have it removed)

Breaking NLR

FailRP

Propblock

FailRP

Any previous or current staff experience: I was staff on this server a couple months ago (didn’t notice how long it’s been), and had staff on another server I can’t remember the name of.

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): I believe I should be picked for Event Planner for my creativity and my ability to create interesting stories.  Outside of SCP-RP (and inside) I really like to write, and create stories using just my imagination.  I am good at it too, most of my apps revolving writing often are created by me just writing and creating a story, using one subject matter and running with it (look at my ??? apps for great examples).  I feel like this will be able to help me become a good event planner, as I would be able to create interesting stories that would hook players into playing within the Event.  Looking at the last batch of Event Planners, only one was able to keep his role, Plague, due to his ability to create interesting and creative stories that make players interested in the stories they tell.  Seeing as his events are successful, I feel like I would be able to do the same and create interesting and unique events.  These events would also allow players to Roleplay in a way that they couldn’t normally, and it would encourage more SeriousRP for those who participate within said events (once again, look at Plague’s Events for a great example of what I say).  Overall, with my RP Experience and my Writing experience, I feel like I would be able to make a good Event Planner, and give players interesting and Roleplay Heavy events.

Your Event Plan:

ypGrjAXOhXZ8d9vDLLFGxaDxrheV4hySiPRbZK_-Wdi03YphT8i-EzD_2lxq04a9w5zu4hI7guxoJDFf0YEUpQAOKfrjHGk0h0-PsQm8AIBKb5wzPx-x0BHBGUymqYpAZKnVQ7SG

“What makes your life worth living?

Who’s making your decisions?

Strung up by puppet strings but no one else can see them.”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SVYVWGoFGu-H5aimrg_u5A4krgKuHRUVt-qxTQFIMts/edit?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Series of Events:

The event will be led up by a series of smaller events, involving the Crown, in different ways, involving different members.  The main event will involve recruiting the highest lifeform in the Prime Reality (aka the one SCP-RP is set in), and will either be successful or a failure depending on the actions of the players and the results on the previous, smaller events.  The series of events for the main event will be listed below (of course, will be slightly different because of the earlier, smaller events)

Spoiler

“Uh, Romeo-3, the fucking sky is red”

“Romeo-2, did you say the sky was red?”

“Affirmative.”

“I’ll contact the Site, standby for orders.”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nQ4GxOfsHlDohGjLzmQp3Z4xF-i6brsTR228JN8Jqhk/edit?usp=sharing

Spoiler

For those who don't understand the Main Event, it’s simply “manual” of sorts to recruit a new member.  The steps in the manual will be enacted in game during the event, and can be stopped by player actions (and changed via actions in previous events).

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1

I've read all the current apps for the other Event Planner role and your one is by far the best.

One thing that puts me off though is the fact that you were demoted as Trial-Mod for inactivity.

But ya'know. I think you are competent enough to hold this role in your hands, I really hope you don't disappoint.

3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I have detected that your cock might not be actually that small...

xoxo

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1

Feels like a lot of effort was put into this, and actually feels like an interesting concept, I'm interested to see how it'll turn out, the only thing I hope for is that it's not gonna result in funny mass breach finale.

just punch through his fucking head

30 minutes ago, Fricky Hecks said:

I hope for is that it's not gonna result in funny mass breach finale.

oh god no, why would I sin like that

25 minutes ago, Viktor Svetsken said:

Should be given a shot at this.

deadass read as "should be shot for this"

+1

Atomik is known in SCPRP Well, also trusted him with a role as a job manager which shows trust and also dedication to work your way up to it. 

Talkrd with him in Discord and seemed lie a nice guy. Looking st the app it is well written also creative. I really like yout event plan aswell. Would be good to see you as a EP

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

16 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

+1

Atomik is known in SCPRP Well, also trusted him with a role as a job manager which shows trust and also dedication to work your way up to it. 

Talkrd with him in Discord and seemed lie a nice guy. Looking st the app it is well written also creative. I really like yout event plan aswell. Would be good to see you as a EP

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STUPID HALF LIFE WRONG SECTION RETARD 

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

8 hours ago, Norra said:

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STUPID HALF LIFE WRONG SECTION RETARD 

Nonce

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

• Good app in terms of detail and effort into even the simplest things such as layout.
  • Pretty much everyone knows you.
  • You've put a lot of consideration and effort into the application suggesting you care about the events you create.
  • To put it simply, your "Why should we pick you?" section explains why I think you'll be good!

Very nice very very nice nice very

Just now, Clint Westbrook said:

istg do are you not fucking british

nonce fucking means pedophile szwrfw3et2345qwafseg4

That is good to know, I've never heard nonce in that context so wasn't sure, in any case, thanks.

just punch through his fucking head