Your In-Game Name:
Jack Euclid

Your Steam-ID:

STEAM_0:1:172652814

Your Age:

Your In-Game Playtime:

05w, 5d, 2h

Your amount of warnings (15 Warnings max): 

Rate your roleplaying skills: About 8/10.

What would you like your O5 Designation to be?:

O5-6 "The Experimenter"

(300 to 350 words)

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): 

I believe I should be part of the O5 Council because I'm very active on the server, with new whitelists I would touch the job of O5 a lot because I think its a unique and fun job to play. I will play lots of site administration on the server just to prove that I can be up to it, and I know the server rules, and have common sense. I have had a lot of experience as SD in the past and have certainly learnt a lot about being an important role, I can't recall one time I've been demoted as SD which is just a thing to add. I really feel like I can be up to the task of being an O5 because I know quite a lot of lore about the SCP Foundation and GOIs, I don't know everything but I think it would be measured about enough for the role. I've played Head Researcher a lot and have proven that I can role play very well with other people, for example Project Microwave, Project Slime and I am getting a new Project by Johnwickisblak which involves anti-tank type weaponry. Project Slime was about taking samples of SCP-999's slime to try and create anti-depressants to issue to Foundation staff because of the stressful and anxious work environment, because of working with a dozen or less SCPs crammed in one facility with frequent raids. Project Microwave was to try and create a better and more modified version of the Micro H.I.D to make one more lightweight or mobile, with a few minor alterations. I can handle the pressure of being an O5 having to be secret a lot, being in danger and to keep those damned curious researchers away from our SECRETS! I really like the concept of the SCP Foundation, in fact you may say I'm obsessed with it because its my most liked topic. I will get to know some people if I am accepted. I have forgotten to mention before that in the past I was playing SD a lot when there were fewer players, so I won't be surprised if it hasn't been noticed in-game.

(100 to 150 words)

How many O5 Council Members are their in the SCP universe that are known but not on record?:

(300 words)

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5 Council is the highest-ranking members of the SCP Foundation and make sure things are running smoothly, they gather info from the Site Directors of sites and visit most sites, usually supervising or gathering information on current situations. They deal with tough situations that on-site personnel cannot and really stand out when it comes to organizing. Members of the O5 Council need to be just brilliant, they wouldn't have gotten that job for no reason, they would've had to prove their self. The Site Directors have to be good as well to at least keep their jobs but the O5 Council really differs, they have basic total control over everything the Foundation has to offer, Mobile Task Forces, Research, operations etc. The O5 Council is the thing that organizes the Foundation, makes it neat and tidy, makes sure that nothing goes oh so wrong. Without the O5s there would be no Foundation, the O5s are the one that made the Foundation the Foundation it is today. The O5 Council is of great importance, its like bones in a human body, if you didn't have them then you would just be a blob *Insert SCP-999 noise here*. The O5 Council is the Foundation Command Structure.

(150 words)

Explain what makes you special: 

I said before that I was very active, I may not be the most active on the server but I am active everyday and if an O5 needs to get on the job I will, I have two whitelists right now, I will play Site Administration more often if it means having to prove I'm worthy for becoming an O5. I like getting involved in events and have been in pretty much all of Pleig's recently. I wouldn't say I'm a well-known person on the server or a hated one, maybe there could be a couple or few people here and there that disagree but I believe that's a minor reason of why that makes me special. I know a ton of lore about not only the SCP Foundation but I have understanding of the O5 Council and why it was established. I think I can be up to the challenge.

( No Word Requirement)

How do you initiate a nuke?: 

You are given a code so you can detonate the Omega or Alpha Warhead. (OOC) Hierarchy or Super Admin+ would detonate the warhead themselves, O5s need to be in the nukeroom and ask to detonate either one. The Omega Warhead will destroy the entire Facility, so detonating it from the inside of the nukeroom would be suicide, you would need to evacuate for that. The Alpha Warhead will destroy only the surface, there is a protective blast shield over the facility. 

( No Word Requirement)

What are the rules a O5 Council member has to follow?: 

The O5s can't abuse their ranks, powers & permissions. The O5s can't break serious Foundation laws unless they need to. The O5s can't leave the facility and go to the surface. The O5s can not be secret whilst on-site but it is recommended that they should be secret.

( No Word Requirement)

Why would you like to role play as an O5?:  I would like to role play as an O5 because I like being social on the server, I like the idea of playing with others when it comes to role playing, especially as Site Administration.

Edited by AEuclidClassSCP

I have spent a lot of fun time with him.
+Competent at dealing with situations
+Has shown significant signs of good leadership while HR
+ User makes some great Roleplay
+ Is experienced in working with A-1/ISD/O5s on his time in the site
+Has helped A-1 protect Council Members and is vallued by their command.

-Wasnt seen playing SD/HOEA/ECM but the timeless hours of playing HR and dealing with his department overrule this as he has shown leadership skills.

Overrall this is a +1 from me.

By O5-5 The Ordinary Man~

1510681403_DD544oKUIAgfP7V.jpg

Today unfortunately I may not be able to play more site administration since I have to go out, I am active everyday but not every hour xD. I may have time tonight maybe if its possible to play though.

Edited by AEuclidClassSCP

Where I do think that you are a competent role player, i do not know if you are ready for the position. This is due to certain experiences with you and your lack of site administration time.

Best of luck,

I did actually forget to mention in the app that I used to play SD a shit ton in the past, so I do have experience, that may have screwed me over there a little bit, but this'll probably get denied, 3x -1s, Puggo did say -1/Neutral but it will still count as a -1, so oof. Oh also Azazel has more chance of becoming an O5 than I do, its unfortunate I haven't been seen playing though, I did try to play site administration the past few days including HR, but that doesn't really count.

Denied

I'll give you this, you are an amazing Role Player, and do make one hell of an HR, but HR doesn't equal to O5. I recommend to play SD, or if you want to keep with HR, just show me that you can lead your researchers and can actually take control without using force.  Also, don't give up, and start giving away your chance to other people, I need people who are strong, who don't give away easily to others.

Re-apply in a week.

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png