Proxmio

Banned for no reason

Template

My In-Game name: Frank

STEAMID: 
STEAM_0:0:52795618

Steam Name:  Proxmio

What is the reason for your ban: I dont know. I was in the jail and i was logging off the server becose i was going to bed. When i did try to join the server just to see if i am still in the jail when i come back i was banned. 

How long were you banned for: 2873

Name of the staff member who banned you:  it's no name in the ban that say how's banned me

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I did nothing wrong. I was in the jail  for 15 min i think. And i was going to bed  becose it's late and i need to sleep. I did not ltap or somthing like that.  And when i did come back just to chek if i was still in jail i was banned

Evidence: 
https://gyazo.com/6ad84ca8bfff8814262eef83cd4fb82a

•  
Edited by Proxmio

You were banned for LTARP (Leaving to Avoid Roleplay).  Leaving the server while arrested leads to this ban of minimum 2 days, unless you inform staff that you must go and they allow you to. I'd say wait it out and read through the server rules while you have the time, as the ban is only 2 days.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg

It's kind of obvious how it is a misunderstood, you thought that if you left the jail time would stop and you would resume it when joining back, that really sucks, you dont seem like a minge so im pretty sure something like this wont happen again, so dont worry, just wait out 2 days.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher