Discord Unban

Server you got banned from: Werwolfgaming scp rp discord

Your name in-game: Alex Mazy

Your SteamID:

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?: Toxicity etc. 

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: OK, can I start off by saying that my last unban request was unfunny and I regret doing that and I'm sorry. At the time I was pissed about my ban but that was no justification and so on.

I was toxic yeah, I criticised the community too much. Why? I don't know. I was stupid, I didn't really play on the server anymore. I guess in a way all I can offer is my apologies. You can decide to accept it or not but in the end that's all I can offer. I'm sorry. 

You may or may not have noticed but I'm trying not to be too sarcastic or too much of an ass licker. I'm not gonna sit here and write pages and pages on why I am sorry. I'm just giving my honest thoughts lol. I don't really know what else to write or if I should write more

Anything else?:

Edited by Alexmazy
6 hours ago, Puggo19 said:

braindead

Thanks for sharing your much valued opinion! You contributed so much in the 15-20 seconds that took you to write and post! Just think, we're all gonna die and we only have a certain amount of time left on this earth and that time you spent typing is time that you are never gonna get back. I hope it was worth it! You totally owned me and wrecked me there. Get me told pal, that's what I say!

Thanks for sharing your much valued opinion! You contributed so much in the 15-20 seconds that took you to write and post! Just think, we're all gonna die and we only have a certain amount of time left on this earth and that time you spent typing is time that you are never gonna get back. I hope it was worth it! You totally owned me and wrecked me there. Get me told pal, that's what I say!

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1.

When I used to play this server in V5 and such I enjoyed the presence of Mazy, I am not sure what has changed which lead up to his ban, but I want him to receive another chance. Although his last appeal was pretty braindead, I think since he seems reasonably apologetic he should be unbanned.