State your current/most common RP Name: 

Kian Raanvik

State your current Steam Username: 

george

Provide your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:77069225

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): 

50st

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.) 

Gold VIP

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 

4w-5w bugged out check old forums and you'll see exactly what i wrote

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 

20, ashamed of my warnings. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 

I understand the rules of SCP-RP, I know how to RP I was SCP 1048 before my last ban which is unrelated to the application. However it was purged, my warnings might say otherwise but most are old and that's when I was a mingy fuck. On the warnings alone I shouldn't have a chance at getting this WL but I guess i'd try. I've had O5 wl before the whole re-do of O5, still have SCP 096 WL which I am active in but I can change in between the jobs once in a while.

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): 

The basics of 1048 is simple, legit just PassiveRP. Taking ears comes after all the luring, showing pictures, waving and possibly more.

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: 

Yes, I do and when I used to be SCP 1048 before the Purge I got a better understanding of why, SCP 1048 can't use the chat so he uses /me to write, draw, wave etc. You adapt to situations before you, see someone walking by then you do /me wave etc, there's quite a bit of stuff.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): 

Yes, the rules are pretty self-explanatory. Easy to remember, and I am going to follow them at all times. Sorry I don't know if I should list all the rules, It's kinda like here (https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/topic/235-scp-1048-template/😃 so. I don't see a need for it.

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: 

SCP-1048, SCP-1048 would upon either meeting the FP whilst waltzing around introduce himself in a friendly ole' wave. After the wave SCP-1048 could possibly reach out for a handshake, show the person a little sketch/drawing. Think about it like, your trying to lure someone right, lets just say for this case to get their ears right so you draw a picture person kneels down and that's when you strike. (Although I wouldn't skip everything to just take their ears off, unless the position is literally given to you)

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 

SCP-1048 communicates through gestures, these gestures could range from as I've said above, "/me hugs, waves, draws a picture of a smiley face, scribbles, reaches out hand. SCP-1048 lures it's victims in a way, making them think that it's just a "Harmless Bear", then once given the opportunity takes their ear to (Currently when I was SCP-1048 basically go screaming killing anyone slowly because of the sound)

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: 

Call staff, ask for SA or higher then make sure they are the right GOI, CI etc.